SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote - Sat 3 July

Bec

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track condition wasn't good at all...i get more traction on the street than i did at the track and i was on semis...like hamish i just fried the tyres through 1st and 2nd...on low boost...

Was a good day - thanks for organising guys.

Shame about the lack of cars that showed up - I would have expected a much bigger turnout (given how much money people spend on making their cars go faster! :D)...

Anyways, managed a best time of 12.66... Best mph for the day was 113.xx... 60 ft times were about 1.9secs (1.87 on my 12.66)... So I'm pretty chuffed with that for what is effectively a stock car.

Here's the vid anyways.

Here is a quickly thrown together compilation taken from my camera on saturday, sorry it took soo long, youtube is blocked at work and i have hit my cap at home. So had to upload onto Vimeo

Nothing special about the camera work, most if it isn't in focus & not really steady.

Most of the footage was of Nutr33 (that car sounded awesome) & my 32. Was pretty happy to pull a 13.1 @ 110mph, was not expecting the car to go that quick with me behind the wheel.

http://www.vimeo.com/13165941

Can't for the life of me figure out how to insert video directly into page.

Here is a quickly thrown together compilation taken from my camera on saturday, sorry it took soo long, youtube is blocked at work and i have hit my cap at home. So had to upload onto Vimeo

Nothing special about the camera work, most if it isn't in focus & not really steady.

Most of the footage was of Nutr33 (that car sounded awesome) & my 32. Was pretty happy to pull a 13.1 @ 110mph, was not expecting the car to go that quick with me behind the wheel.

haha im the car at the last second of the film before it fades to black :D

thats a nice vid Rob. i like your choice of wheels - same as me 33gtr rims ;)

Does anyone know who this person is in the media vest filming/taking photos?

If so can you let us know please, Would love to see some footage they have!

post-34191-1279098253_thumb.jpg

Very impressed with the HP Heaven photos from the event, I received my DVD today and there are some great shots!

Does anyone know who this person is in the media vest filming/taking photos?

If so can you let us know please, Would love to see some footage they have!

post-34191-1279098253_thumb.jpg

Very impressed with the HP Heaven photos from the event, I received my DVD today and there are some great shots!

I thought they may have been from fullboost.com.au, but I just had a quick look and couldn't find anything.