SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote - Sat 3 July

Bec

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to pull out :)

Footy team is yelling at me to play on Sat and I have a feeling what is left of my spider gears will blow up if I hit the strip :)

was this moved to regular events section on purpose?

Does this mean we can invite non-members? :P

Indeed you can.

As per the email all members should have received not long ago - This is now OPEN to PUBLIC.

^^yeah that kinda sucks for members...but you should still get alot of track time.

Im officially out, everything I wanted to do wont be done so no point running the car again.

Ill head down to calder sometime in the future.

Have fun guys and make sure you take alot of pics!

I'm definately in. Wont have an alignment and wont have the straight pipe on but have got hold of some 15 inch ET streets.

Ash has me worried about the tramping with more grip in the 31 though. It tramped bad with rubbish tyres and then same thing again with OK tyres. Might shake its windows out with the drag radials.

good to see people pulling out, why why why.

and you people runnning e85 why not just add some ethanol into your tank and make a methanol mix. 95% ethanol can be purchased from bunnings. i hope you got your car tuned for e85. how quickly do you burn out plugs and cat's ?

iv'e seen some nasty stuff and wont go near it.

also i hope it doesn't bloody rain ! i'm not driving for hours to find out the event has been cancelled.

Im looking forward to this! We have the trailer all organised and Luke's been working hard on the set up for the last week. Its been wayyyyy too long between drag meets for the nutter!

Ill be spectating :P