SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote - Sat 3 July

Bec

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't laugh, I got sideways into the first exit at the end of the strip in my old '31. And consequently got told not to drift. It wasn't intentional!

But no, I'm not running either car. The Pulsar would break another driveshaft and I can't afford to break the Skyline :(

Two long words...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

i will end up frying the stock clutch. not till the buttong clutch goes in will she see the strip :)

Am up for this. Would be good to see what I can do in this. :blink:

**Edit

RE: License - You need one to race far as i understand as it's insurance related (for them), same as Calder which i know you 100% need a valid license to race.

Fairly sure you don't need one mate, can't recall having to in the past, just needed the other stuff, closed shoes, helmet, long sleeves etc.

Here is the Heathcote page with licence heading too:

http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/scrutineering.shtml

it says you need a drivers license, but would it matter if its suspended? because im going to court a few days before and i want to know if i can still race just incase i lose it.

Delay the court hearing lol, if you get it ajourned to another date you'll be able to continue driving.

soooooo tempting...but i kind of want to get it out of the way...if i do decided to ajourne it what excuse can i use?

soooooo tempting...but i kind of want to get it out of the way...if i do decided to ajourne it what excuse can i use?

That you have a drag day the weekend after which requires a licence? :domokun:

Can someone attend if they (were once a president of the WRX club, and) have been banned from the WRX club for referring the current line of Subaru cars to looking like a rubbish skip full of smashed crabs. Oh and calling the current president a Muppet. :domokun:

Oh and I'll probably be driving a Hiace Diseasel :D

omg ive been wanting to take my car down the quater for shitz n giggles so this is the perfect day.

i must say i wouldn't have noticed it if i wasn't showing my housemate what bonus being a paid member have ! (im positive we will attent the next meeting at bells hotel now)

This day is aimed for street cars isn't it ? i would like to take my silvia, it's not registered because i don't need another rego to pay. won't be a problem will it ?

yay i can test launch, but i think i'm going to need good tyres or even semi's

awesome.

Can someone attend if they (were once a president of the WRX club, and) have been banned from the WRX club for referring the current line of Subaru cars to looking like a rubbish skip full of smashed crabs. Oh and calling the current president a Muppet. :domokun:

Oh and I'll probably be driving a Hiace Diseasel :D

if that person is a VIC SAU member i think the answer is yes.

and i might even get a chance to talk to some wrx members apart from my brother

Can someone attend if they (were once a president of the WRX club, and) have been banned from the WRX club for referring the current line of Subaru cars to looking like a rubbish skip full of smashed crabs. Oh and calling the current president a Muppet. :thumbsup:

Oh and I'll probably be driving a Hiace Diseasel :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA I concur with your sentiments about the current line of Subarus and will lend you the keys to my vehicle should you need to take down a WRX or two.

Quote "No shorts, pants, thongs, open toed shoes in pitlane, only long pants and closed in shoes"

So what is the difference between Pants and Long Pants? lol

They're longer.