SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote - Sat 3 July

Bec

Indeed you cannot, hence why I am skeptical about getting traction with them on the 1/4.

Well i don't have much issue on the street with my car unless i just dump the clutch :P

For a normal "launch" where i'd feed off the clutch it'll be off... only issue is the bordeline between traction & not - this is where axel tramp now kicks in as the RE001's are a bit more gripp than 3000A's

Dammit Ash I've been waiting to see your car for a long time. What happened to those rumours you heard?

It's close - but not end of next week close... probably 3 weeks :D

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do both?

ive done quite a bit to the datto to prep it for winton, and its my first proper track day with it

ive been hanging to get out there so i dont really wanna risk breaking it the day before, id rather break it there :thumbsup:

so ill have to join you guys next time

I might have to bail :D I havent made the changes to the car I wanted to so no point running it with the same setup...

But we'll see what I can pull off over the next week.

Anyone gonna meet up and cruise to heathcote?

Will probably have the car on a trailer, but don't mind cruising alongside others :)

never been to heathcote so will probably tag along if anyone is organising a cruise for saturday morning.

I might have to bail :verymad: I havent made the changes to the car I wanted to so no point running it with the same setup...

But we'll see what I can pull off over the next week.

Then give me your slicks!!!

i think this is the last outing for my silvia, so i'm not spending anymore money on suspension setup's, or correcting the toe in wheel alignment for strip use.

bring on the wheel spin ! i should get traction about 75mtrs down the track, oh no wait ive got a plan !

i'll inflate the tyre's on every wrx i see to even out traction loss, 50psi should do it :)

Ash I've been in the club for 7 years and only ever seen your car once or twice and never entered in anything except maybe a show and shine.

You've spent a heap of coin on it....

You need to give it a hard time!

Abuse it!

It doesn't have any doors/windows... bit of a problem for a Drag Day! (it's down @ Micolour)

And the fact it is up For Sale once its complete is telling me to be very careful with what i do :P

I know the feeling, bubble wrap FTW ;)

EDIT: Do we have a definitive list of members attending?

my rebuilt brake master cylinder decided to spill all its contents :)

New brake master cylinder being installed next week and hopefully I'll get the thermo-fan controller wired in!!

Always a rush to get the car ready for events haha

Word.

To do before Saturday: swap turbo, retune, roll guards, wheel alignment, strip unnecessary weight :\

haha good luck to you sir! but i guess you on holidays now? so should be reasonable to get it done in time!

i may not make it in time for this :)

gearbox builder says nissan has ceased production of early model R32 gts4 parts.

Anyone have a R33 GTR gearbox for sale? PM me if you do.....

unfortunately in 100% out. Just confirmed won't be ready this week :)

this sux, i was looking forward to this for the last few months... :)