SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Just fit 1000cc injectors to another M35 yesterday, NSW had better pick up its skirt, Melbourne is kicking arse with the amount of tuned Stageas on the road. :P

i have the 1000s ready to go in. between mine and Fishing freaks car we have a few going on

FYP. :P

Lol true they have been sitting htere a while, but have finally got my intake done so it's all systems go once i can line up craig and jez for a day or two. No more waiting for parts now.

Craig has a limp.... Foot. He is in a wheelchair and dribbling from his lip. Last I heard they were about to pull the plug out of his butt.

:P

Fyp.

• Like 1

Nice work mate, was this s tune suspension specifically made for the 260 or was it the 33gtr spec?

I had a strong fuel smell in the cabin and upon checking the engine bay, a hose connected to the fuel rail had decided to sprout a pin sized fuel leak. Lucky I got to it quick, but it was a bastard of a job as there is just nowhere near enough room to fit a thick hose of that length.

Hey mate, yeah I got them of ebay for $65 out of an 260rs, so was fantastic buy even including having the front rebuilt (lost the adjustable damping side of as i'd damaged the shaft) and the ride is fantastic over the standard 260 suspension

Edited by poohkies

Changed the oil a while ago

Changed the thermostat last night. Was running an r33 one for the last couple of years and thought maybe running at 82° instead of 87° might be causing it it use more fuel. South a pain to change on the rb25, must the the plenum design.

Will see how it goes, averaging around 15.5-13 l/100km

Hey mate, yeah I got them of ebay for $65 out of an 260rs, so was fantastic buy even including having the front rebuilt (lost the adjustable damping side of as i'd damaged the shaft) and the ride is fantastic over the standard 260 suspension

Awesome. Sounds like you got a cracking deal. I'll have to keep an eye out for some but I'd imagine s tune for autechs would be rare as hens teeth

Finally found an o2 sensor for my nm35 and installed it today. Was throwing a cel light and code. After dealing with nissan and getting ripped of for previous parts I found that a maxima j31 sensor is exactly the same and cheaper and picked one up from AFI for $80. Done the job nicely.

Also cleaned the fuel level sensors as my fuel gauge was all over the place and now gives an accurate reading. Productive day!! ;-)

• Like 3

Finally found an o2 sensor for my nm35 and installed it today. Was throwing a cel light and code. After dealing with nissan and getting ripped of for previous parts I found that a maxima j31 sensor is exactly the same and cheaper and picked one up from AFI for $80. Done the job nicely.

Also cleaned the fuel level sensors as my fuel gauge was all over the place and now gives an accurate reading. Productive day!! ;-)

Nice find!

Don't forget to throw the part number and details for the O2 in the uber thread.

Nice find!

Don't forget to throw the part number and details for the O2 in the uber thread.

Hi guys, not new to this forum but first post with my new account because I forgot my old password lol. Been doing some interior work in my c34, making all the door cards and dash trim trimmed in suede, will be getting my 32 gtr seats trimmed to match. Its a s2, basic build is 1000cc injectors, haltech platinum pro, 6boost mani with a kinugawa t67-35g and 50mm turbosmart pro-gate, 26 cut and shut plenum, k-sport 8pot 356mm fronts and 6pot 330mm rears. Rims and tires are DTM te37 replicas wrapped in toyo proxes r888 285/30/18 tires. Its been a shed queen for over a year now but slowly getting it all happening. I also own an m35 so you could say I love my stageas haha. Hi to all!

• Like 1

Hi guys, not new to this forum but first post with my new account because I forgot my old password lol. Been doing some interior work in my c34, making all the door cards and dash trim trimmed in suede, will be getting my 32 gtr seats trimmed to match. Its a s2, basic build is 1000cc injectors, haltech platinum pro, 6boost mani with a kinugawa t67-35g and 50mm turbosmart pro-gate, 26 cut and shut plenum, k-sport 8pot 356mm fronts and 6pot 330mm rears. Rims and tires are DTM te37 replicas wrapped in toyo proxes r888 285/30/18 tires. Its been a shed queen for over a year now but slowly getting it all happening. I also own an m35 so you could say I love my stageas haha. Hi to all!

Got some pics including under bonnet?

Cant attach directly to this forum due to the file size :-( but I do have photos on my facey if you wanted to add me. Name is Brenton Maxfield, display photo is same as on here :-)

Finally got the whale retuned again today, more timing in the lower parts of the map have made a huge difference to the response down low. Here I was thinking it was the ethanol and low compression making it feel soggy off boost...

Drove all the way home with no error codes, then it threw a bank lean as I pulled up. Damn I hate that engine light. :P

• Like 4