SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Sounds good... how much?

At this point; they don't even appear on any of Whiteline's listings. Basically hot off the mould.thumbsup.gif

Full details as soon as I can.cheers.gif

Cheers, Dale.

At this point; they don't even appear on any of Whiteline's listings. Basically hot off the mould.thumbsup.gif

Full details as soon as I can.cheers.gif

Cheers, Dale.

Put me down for a set Dale for when they are available... The sooner the better :thumbsup:

Don't wanna wait until they cool down off that mould!! :teehee:

May as well get my name down early...... :cheers:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378116_264514910273122_100001438467673_766361_388568872_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384517_264511256940154_100001438467673_766334_1265676649_n.jpg

hopefully these work. just finished installing 40 min ago. so buggered, R34 GT-T Calipers, Bendix Ultimate pads, DBA 4000 series T3 rotors all round. havent had a cars brakes feel so strong during bedding in like this set up is :D cant wait to test them in the hills after a nice city drive during day tomorrow.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378116_264514910273122_100001438467673_766361_388568872_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384517_264511256940154_100001438467673_766334_1265676649_n.jpg

hopefully these work. just finished installing 40 min ago. so buggered, R34 GT-T Calipers, Bendix Ultimate pads, DBA 4000 series T3 rotors all round. havent had a cars brakes feel so strong during bedding in like this set up is :D cant wait to test them in the hills after a nice city drive during day tomorrow.

Nice! Ive got the T3s and a much better package than I had. Did you change the fluid yet? Ive got some fluid and lines to go in still, should improve pedal feel.

If I get that nostalgic, I'd rather go in a good c34 stagea :P

Thanks for the offer tho, but I'm over cars for today at least. New rig got defected today, right when I need it to tow the boat (an actual boat tho, not an m35)

LOL, towing an R33 around will always get you negative attention... :P

Nice! Ive got the T3s and a much better package than I had. Did you change the fluid yet? Ive got some fluid and lines to go in still, should improve pedal feel.

yea i upgraded fluid to DOT 5.1 at the same time, to help when in the hills. nd then ill be saving up for braided lines eventually. but need to start saving so i can get around to purchasing a house next yr. i started off with more money then i currently have. so over spending atm :(

Finally got around to change the cam cover seals. At the same time I cleaned the corrosion off the cam covers & gave them a coat of paint.

Before.....

DSC01342.jpg

Cleaned......

DSC01343.jpg

Painted.....

DSC01344.jpg

Fitted.....

DSC01346.jpg

Went to take it for a spin & blew a hose off the cooler, 5 minutes later found which hose it was. Reconnect & the POWA was back. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I recieved something in the post last week too.

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

Just picked up the same one, looks like a great kit! :thumbsup:

Where are M35 owners mounting theirs? I thought I'd fit it next to the DVD-ROM above the glovebox, but it doesn't fit (unless I cut into the ribs of the cover, that is...)

Just picked up the same one, looks like a great kit! :thumbsup:

Where are M35 owners mounting theirs? I thought I'd fit it next to the DVD-ROM above the glovebox, but it doesn't fit (unless I cut into the ribs of the cover, that is...)

side piller

post-37023-0-76176800-1324241478_thumb.jpg

Gas joint rang to tell me they've fixed up my car...there was a leak in one of the lines and the pressure in the gas tank was low. Looks like its time for a retune!

The guy also said he noticed the CEL and checked it with his scanner which returned a "missing O2 sensor" error. He was a bit bewildered when I told him I don't have one on my car...

I was surprised that his scanner could read the CEL though...considering that this gas conversion joint work mainly on falcodcores...and that our cars have some weird non-standard OBD2 thing...

Edited by ironpaw

If that's all thats causing the CEL, why don't you just run a wideband with a programmable narrowband output and feed that into the ECU so it thinks there's an O2 sensor? The AEM and Innovate ones do this I'm pretty sure?

They only feed the narrowband signal that would have been there, not whatever you want it too. We are running no o2 feedback otherwise the stock ecu will add fuel all the time and we only want the emu to do that, especially when ironpaw has a switchable liquid gas system and e85 running with the Emanage on the one map.

Disconnecting the o2 will stop the afr's cycling and allow us to lean out the fuel on cruise. Our ecu's also play with the afr's well into the boost area which sometimes isnt safe. I had mine connected for a while but I realized it has thrown many other codes like ignition etc, may as well disconnect o2 and lean out the tune a bit.

Enjoying having a car again.....still has the CAS issue but will run without it connected....the only downside is it's hard to start and it has no advanced timing....but the upside is it has shit loads of torque and once boost develop's(18psi) the thing still goes well(e.g.enough to still break traction in the wet in second).

With the emanage gone and back to standard injectors the Diff's were are great investment......feels like it's had a 400kg diet!

P.S. I cannot wait to find out the miss fire issue with the CAS......bring on some advanced timing!banana.gif

Enjoying having a car again.....still has the CAS issue but will run without it connected....the only downside is it's hard to start and it has no advanced timing....but the upside is it has shit loads of torque and once boost develop's(18psi) the thing still goes well(e.g.enough to still break traction in the wet in second).

With the emanage gone and back to standard injectors the Diff's were are great investment......feels like it's had a 400kg diet!

P.S. I cannot wait to find out the miss fire issue with the CAS......bring on some advanced timing!banana.gif

That's great news Craig. I hope you work out the CAS issue soon & get back up to full power. No problems maxing out the standard injectors? I reckon they are highly under rated, especially if you've increased the flow via better pump or FPR.