SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Good to hear you've got the boat anchor going again Craig; what was the cause of all the drama (this timenyaanyaa.gif)?

I fitted my Commsman cruise control this afternoon; took around 3 odd hours, I wasn't in a rush and wanted to do a neat job of my wire splicing (also tidied up a few existing add ons prior to my ownership).

The kit goes together very nicely, with more than enough wiring length to make all your connections, and with a quick "walk through" on the setup with Leon this arvo; thanks.gif I had it up and running in no time. The OEM gain settings are spot on IMO; you can easily notice you've engaged it, without being obtrusive, and it reacts brilliantly when presented with an incline or decline. I ran out of time today to program the steering wheel controls; but it's literally 5 minutes work to sort that out tomorrow.

I'm going to add a couple of pics to the install guide on the "Awesome" forum over the weekend; as I moved the position of the Earth lead in the Steering wheel , and I found an easily accessed ignition switched 12v power source. This will hopefully speed up any further DIY installs.

Thanks again Leon, if an electrical buffoon like me can sort this install; anyone should be able to manage it.whistling.gif If you don't have one of these; get one now.thumbsup.gif

So far I've seen enough to know that there's no speed limiter, no throttle limiter, and you can retune to suit whatever mods you want to do.

= more awesome than Nismo! :nyaanyaa:

Cam can you confirm this? Completely removes the stupid throttle limit?

Look forward to it Dale, I have to get mine in still. 3 hours sounds good!

And Dale probably counted the time I spent chatting about nothing in particular, haha. I know he spent a fair bit of time probing wires to find a suitable power source where I didn't have to. I've been asked to compile an install PDF (that is more concise than my current rambling thoughts) & so look forward to Dale's inclusions. Thanks mate :thumbsup: