SAU Community

Stagea Offset

RS-V AREO

Hey all

Just want to know what wheels i can fit on the old girl, basically what is the max i can fit under the front and rear cos i want 18' but not sure what width and offset i can get under it.

Thanks

Josh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

235/45/r17

the 45 doesn't mean 45mm wall height, it means that the sidewall is 45% of the width

18's with the right offset look good, and 19's would look good too

mine had 20's on it before i bought it and looked a bit silly really (rubber band thin tyres)

up front you will want roughly 18x9 +15 and on the rear i think you auto guys only need about +30

try to keep the same widths all round

up front you will want roughly 18x9 +15 and on the rear i think you auto guys only need about +30

try to keep the same widths all round

If he wants to go all out, he can go a fair bit further than that. My RS4 is running 18x9+18 all round, the rears sit pretty well like that, but I'm planning on spacing out the front 15 or 20mm to get them flush.

I believe RS-V has 50mm extra track at the rear compared to the RS4, so can go either wider wheels, or lower offset at the rear than the RS4 can.

best is still 17", my mates r34 skyline has 18" and the look waaaay to big, but then again we got wagons, still prefer my 17" though :D

would opt for some nice 15" or 14" if i had more cash, 15x9 on front and 15x12 on rears :D looks sexy

I really depends a lot on your suspension setup.

For example, I'm running an 18 x 9.5 +22 front and rear on my auto RS4V. With the car at stock height, the wheels stuck out of the gaurds by about 1.5". Mine is lowered to 340mm (from the centre of the wheel to bottom of guard lip) in the rear and it sits very nice and I haven't needed to roll the guards. I have fitted camber arms tohugh, as at that height, the inside of the rims where touching the coilover body.

I'm running 19x9.5 +12 all round with spacers on rear (15mm or 20mm) 245-35-19 tyres without issue on my 260RS. The ride isn't great i'd probably go down to 18s if it was a daily.

I'll be going up to 255-35-19 next time i fit tyres though as i'm not really keen on the amount of stretch i have now.

Cool thanks boys yeah it just a weekend car pretty much was looking at 18x8 and 18x9 d1rs with +19 wasnt to sure if that would if under proberly whats the chance of getting 18x10s under it or is that just dreaming?

I'm not 100% sure of the differences in track width between the different versions of the C34. But seeing how 9.5 fits my car with stretch and a bit of camber, i would say 10s will fit but be pretty unpleasant to own and drive.

Edited by numleg

20x9 with35 offset fit fine on my s1 auto fronts sit in a bit need some spacers and being a big lego block on wheels 20s dont look to big either so at least would go 19s

I'm runnIng 18x8 +30mm V35 Skyline wheels with 245/40 tyres and I love the way my car looks. I'm not a fan of tyre stretching, though, and I managed to get these wheels at a great price.

Even better, my speedo is almost dead accurate!

44915_107507565979622_100001611384497_60613_5772550_n.jpg62999_107507619312950_100001611384497_60614_5980253_n.jpg

180347_135971126466599_100001611384497_220843_600216_n.jpg165570_135971069799938_100001611384497_220842_4265379_n.jpg

for the time being before i get my 20s or even bigger if i can fit it... ive just got v35 wheels with 30mm spacers all round! makes the look of my car!...gotta see it from the back where you can see both wheels lol looks menacing.

dosent matter what wheels you have, spacers fix all... temporarily!!!

I'm runnIng 18x8 +30mm V35 Skyline wheels with 245/40 tyres and I love the way my car looks. I'm not a fan of tyre stretching, though, and I managed to get these wheels at a great price.

Even better, my speedo is almost dead accurate!

I just put some 17 inch V35 rims on too, took the drifteks off as they will be my track rims. I noticed they have different offset between front and rear and had to run the +33 rears on the front, +30 front's on the rear. Yours the same Nick?

The 17's clear the brembo/GTR callipers with space to spare, I couldn't pick it but it clearly states on the inside of the rim. (not that you would notice 3mm anyway) The problem was, the nissan centre caps wouldn't push in on one side as the centre is deeper on the front wheels due to the offset difference.

fuark spewin... small spacers? lol...

its so hard deciding what rims to get for these f**kers... i DO want to go jap, but they dont go big enough. and its going to get me back over 5 grand lol

bg_rims_109-l.jpg

and look at the shit they are making these days lol

these are funky thou....

bg_TRIFOLIO1.jpg

im not daring enough to try lol.....

http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products.asp?index=Forgiato