SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Haha yup.

Am posting this from the Singapore airlines business lounge travelling to a 20 day Europe trip on only 1 week out of my 6 weeks annual leave.

#fifolyf

Where you off to?

i'm heading home tomorrow

and flying back to rome in 2 weeks.

comeon man don't be talkin like you couldn't afford shit like that if you wanted it

Yeah I could, but to say they're not expensive toys is a bit much. A jet ski is 100% a toy, it serves absolutely no other purpose, so to spend 20k on something that is only a toy, and will only get used a few months a year living in Melbourne, it's an expensive toy to have..

well worth it.

i got laid ONCE after buying it! you could be ME! if you had a jet ski.

dez you miserable f**k, buy my ski.

I already told you twice I'd buy it. I've got the $1000 sitting here waiting

Yeah I could, but to say they're not expensive toys is a bit much. A jet ski is 100% a toy, it serves absolutely no other purpose, so to spend 20k on something that is only a toy, and will only get used a few months a year living in Melbourne, it's an expensive toy to have..

True but there's heapsss of people with $20k+ toys - weekend cars, bikes, boats, jet skis etc. agree it's wasteful potentially but it's not overly expensive if it's something people want it's easy to achieve

OK a question for the increasing financial planning folk

Mate is in a very bad situation

Bank is repoing his car next week

Apparently house soon

So I'm trying to sort him out with a job at work

However we do a financial check lucky only a simple one for sales

Will this come up as a bankruptcy or is he ok

Cheers

do i get a hug aswell?