SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Maybe try some A050's , though I've heard they're not very good in the wet either :rolleyes:

ao50, if the road isnt like a lake, theyre awesome in the wet.

also. wtb. security guards.

Dat Taga prepped 34R was pretty farken planted on the deca skid pan that super wet deca last year where the skidpan pretty much was a lake lol.

Also, just bought another RS this morning, flying to Shitney Saturday to pick it up

Nah I'm probably going to revert mine to stock and sell mine, this one cost me pretty much the same coin and is far tidier, also has sunroof.

whats not stock about yours?

didnt you do this with the last RS you had? (except was damaged) whens it going to stop miguel, when is it going to stop?

didnt you do this with the last RS you had? (except was damaged) whens it going to stop miguel, when is it going to stop?

gc8 4 pots, gc8 susp, gc8 steering rack, whiteline alk, resonator deletes, 3"tbe, f&r strut bars, koyorad, alloy rear swaybar c links. Will all make their way onto new wun whiteline f&r swaybars it already has. stock bits onto grey one.

This will be the end... curent one was supposed to be the end too but they're so much car for the money gaddamit.!

its like we're losing you Miguel. Enough is enough.

Depending on insurance situation and love for the vehicle of course...

The missus had third party fire and theft on it so it's covered for 3 grand worth of damage. Luckily I was on the policy so I could sort stuff out without her here. Fingers crossed it's not written off but they did a nasty job inside the car.

She loves the car though so it's going to be rough breaking it to her when she comes back from her cruise tomorrow.

Our lease is up in Feburary so I think i will look at a better suburb. Didn't really do too much research when we first moved here at the start of the year.

Our lease is up in Feburary so I think i will look at a better suburb. Didn't really do too much research when we first moved here at the start of the year.

I tried that and had my car stolen lol, good luck brah Edited by HEKT1K

I'd do one for my R33 but it'd just bounce up and down too much to make sense.

Hell it's dropped 3 times since I've owned it, and when I bought it in 2010 it had "84600" after being imported with "54000" in 2006.

Yeah ok....