SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I have a iphone through work.. cant complain

wouldn't mind trying out an android tablet just don't think i'd use it that much

so much butthurt in this thread lately eh

Edited by UNR33L

HELP

I need 1x rb25 side-feed injector rail spacer and 1x corresponding bolt to go with it.

Any of you guys got?

How did you go finding one? I can make you a spacer in the lathe if you have one to copy... Bolts will be no problem.

Which of you guys have significantly changed career paths before? and how'd you find it / happier now?

I've been thinking of changing roles for a while now just scared of throwing what I've learnt away.. although I guess could always go back down the track if it's not for me..

Edited by UNR33L

Fair few friends have changed career paths...haven't seen many who have looked back...cept for those who have started their own businesses and failed, then returned to the original industry or tried something else.

How did you go finding one? I can make you a spacer in the lathe if you have one to copy... Bolts will be no problem.

Badly... LOL it's in my engine bay somewhere. Wish I could just pick the thing up and shake it upside down. I'll have another good look, and if that fails ill hit you up, cheers!

however it did take me a couple of years to get back to head chef money.

How much money to chefs pay for head? :P

I changed career, leaving my comfortable govt job (where I was set for life) to go out on my own. My hard work and dedication is at least appreciated now, and if I put in extra effort the rewards are in MY pocket.

No more rotating shift work is the best part.