SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Then they aren't really encouraging you, or they aren't really telling you to get fked...can't really do both and mean it

You see, I've had a bitch telling me that crap.

Asked her why not give me that position while she's at it.

She declined to even talk about this and bid me good day.

T'was a f**king volunteer position at deaf society for f**ks sake.

Parents reckon it's the community that doesn't like anyone with the surname 'May' so far they're right.

Hardly anyone successful got anywhere with the outlook that it wouldn't work

Get behind yourself dude

That's why I didn't bother to start past year and I'm still debating whether to even think about it.

I guess I've done many disappointing things to even try to uplift myself. Guess I'm done for.

Completely different, like sales or marketing

Sales isn't a job it's a lifestyle

By that I'm referring to the sales jobs that 90% of your income is commission

I personally wouldn't have it any other way butttt it's risky if your not a self motivated hungry by nature person

That's why I didn't bother to start past year and I'm still debating whether to even think about it.

I guess I've done many disappointing things to even try to uplift myself. Guess I'm done for.

That could actually be one of the most depressing things I've ever read

Dude it's Australia you can be anything you want to be that you commit to just stop thinking the world owes you something it doesn't owe you shit you want it? Go get it

Just remember if you think you can or you think you can't, ya probably right.

That could actually be one of the most depressing things I've ever read

Dude it's Australia you can be anything you want to be that you commit to just stop thinking the world owes you something it doesn't owe you shit you want it? Go get it

Just remember if you think you can or you think you can't, ya probably right.

If you've been disappointed of anything you've attempted left and right, you'd have that outlook in life, unfortunately it's me who is having that outlook in life.

Mate you put the good word in for me and contributed greatly to me getting my current job. I know I can't easily do that back for you but shiet, all it takes is something little and things start falling into place!

If you've been disappointed of anything you've attempted left and right, you'd have that outlook in life, unfortunately it's me who is having that outlook in life.

They say Michael Jordan got kicked off his high school basketball team...

giving up is the easy option

Can't help the people who don't want to be helped!

But Grant, I'm really confused by you, because on one hand you complain that you aren't doing what you want to (have heard on many occasions), but on the other you take apathy / say you cbf cause you'll just disappoint yourself...so what is this really? Cry for help or attention call or do you actually want to be something different?

I guess what I'm saying is, get busy living or get busy dying. What have you got to lose by trying? Money that you'd blow on car parts and overseas trips anyway. Sitting in limbo, between two places, is the worst place to be mate. Have been there a few times myself and I've since learnt to just pick something and do it even if you're not sure it's the right thing to do. Life is about trying shit and you always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• Like 1

Street

Minus one door lock barrel

Not that I use it

Mother f**kers

I know that feel brah :(

Brb getting some hard, pipe-hittin' niggaz / dezz to stake out your street

Which of you guys have significantly changed career paths before? and how'd you find it / happier now?

I've been thinking of changing roles for a while now just scared of throwing what I've learnt away.. although I guess could always go back down the track if it's not for me..

I am moving areas soon just for a change (within same organisation), never hurts to try something new especially when you're young. I say go for it, not like all your IT skills are going to disappear, in case it doesn't work out

I moved from Postie to IT tech support...was good got rained on less.

less housewife nudity tho..not sure if that was good or bad..mostly bad..

• Like 1

People doesn't inspire me at all.

Dude you are severely lacking an attitude of gratitude. Do you not have a roof over your head? Food on the table? Shoes on your feet?

your wallowing in self pity for no reason other than what i suspect to be laziness it's the easy way out for you to flail about and whinge things don't go your way. The difference between where you are now and where you want to be is your effort - or lack of.

There's millions of people who'd trade places with you in a heart beat try keeping that in mind

• Like 3

Mother f**kers

I know that feel brah :(

Brb getting some hard, pipe-hittin' niggaz / dezz to stake out your street

I get movie references

I am moving areas soon just for a change (within same organisation), never hurts to try something new especially when you're young. I say go for it, not like all your IT skills are going to disappear, in case it doesn't work out

You need to change organisations brah, not departments. somewhere you are allowed to dress all sexy again

Low aim, not failure, is the crime.

- Bruce Lee

• Like 1