SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

It wasnt spoilerless? Maybe it looked good cause it had one. Either way...

s15 looks crap with tri's and no spoiler. Or if you have a woman ontop of it and tri's

Always have an S15 in forza with full Nismo kit incl BGW and Tris, hnnnnng

i cant walk into parliment house and read about aliens, but i can go play with some fun shit.

i fix equipment for the gov, and other people.. airlines, search and rescue choppers etc.

SO assuming it is a Negative 1 clearance then?

Au govt security clearances are fun

Mine was delayed because I had to explain why car's value has tripled since I bought it

they were extremely skeptical

also had to explain the non australian long term partner who had two passports both full of international travel, as well as my own full passport of travel

good times

mines currently going through renewal..

taking ages.

"list all travel overseas taken in the past 10 years"

over 100 entries later...

Yep.

I had to get a stat dec on my car drama (and list all expenditures, etc)

I also had to do the travel thing, both for me and partner.

Then as it got flagged, they asked me to provide an itinerary for every trip either of us had made.

It was enough to fill every page of two passports, fuuaaaargh.

You can be reasonably confident I won't sell Australia's secrets, you guys.

Speaking of overseas, am going back to nam in 2weeks time for a month. Doing tours from north to south, any recommendations?

I have been to 'nam yo.

Don't do tours. You will cheapen the whole thing. I started North and went south by train (and then through Cambodia).

When I go again, I will start in the North, and stay in the north.

Then again I am the kind to hire a scooter and go visit uncontacted tribes in jungles type.

If you want party party then stick down south.

Depends on what you want to get out of Vietnam

Speaking of overseas, am going back to nam in 2weeks time for a month. Doing tours from north to south, any recommendations?

Recommendations of tours or places to go?

I loved my kayak tour which was booked/paid for at cat ba island. Spent a couple of nights on this cut out of a fiord, kayaking during the day through pitch black caves n shit

1416472372.7791.iPicit.jpg

I really wanna go back and see more of south Vietnam, such a beautiful country

Need the advice of the Wastelands. Missus wants to go to Bali with me and another couple. Not to go anywhere near the touristy areas and instead travel the supposed beautiful country.

How realistic is this in you fellas minds? Is there still lots of natural beauty to be seen or is the whole island pretty much devoted to Tourism? Call me Naive I don't care, that's why I want to get out there somewhere!

Vietnam and Vanuatu were also on the list, but she doesn't think she can afford them compared to Bali.

I have been to 'nam yo.

Don't do tours. You will cheapen the whole thing. I started North and went south by train (and then through Cambodia).

When I go again, I will start in the North, and stay in the north.

Then again I am the kind to hire a scooter and go visit uncontacted tribes in jungles type.

If you want party party then stick down south.

Depends on what you want to get out of Vietnam

Going with the missus and nah, not a party animal.

Just want to enjoy the country and the places, we won't be doing constant tours. Just here and there then relax for a bit.

Recommendations of tours or places to go?

I loved my kayak tour which was booked/paid for at cat ba island. Spent a couple of nights on this cut out of a fiord, kayaking during the day through pitch black caves n shit

1416472372.7791.iPicit.jpg

I really wanna go back and see more of south Vietnam, such a beautiful country

Recommend tours and places!

What you did in Cat Ba island is exactly what I want to do, also going to the vietcong tunnels when down in the south. Kayaking, exploring, adventures..

mines currently going through renewal..

taking ages.

"list all travel overseas taken in the past 10 years"

over 100 entries later...

Lol please provide addresses and proof of addresses for every country in which you have spent more than 90 days consecutively.

ERM, no.

Official secrets act bitches.

i do not like millenium jade as a colour on r34

Thanks for advic other week. Fixed the power fc. Few little components needed replacing, couple of dry joints etc.

Hand controller would have been easier to replace haha!