SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

You know what I HATE is the fake rummaging around in purse / bag for credit card or cash, or just generally really slow to do the 'attempt of payment'

Using her female peripheral vision to scan for your hand movement to your pocket, the only place you keep your wallet

It really depends on the context

But if you're wondering, for taking the note, you look no better than someone who offered to pay half / she feels she paid even if it wasn't half

went for dinner the other week, i said i'd pay, she said well here take a $20 note. and i said sure, and took it.

is that unacceptable?

dinner as in a date? Or dinner with a friend ?

I'd always pay on a first date. It's nice if they offer (genuinely) but I'm paying either way.

If their offer was genuine, I feel better about paying, but I'm paying either way.

• Like 4

I'd always pay on a first date. It's nice if they offer (genuinely) but I'm paying either way.

If their offer was genuine, I feel better about paying, but I'm paying either way.

[emoji106]

In case you do care for what the female thinks of you, one of the things her friends are gonna ask when they talk to her about the date is if he paid for dinner...they judge you on this and she'll base her feelings partially on their judgement.

Thus always good to pay first date...after that do what you want / develop a shared payment scheme or layby option for her

Monica

Good way to gauge if they're a good person or not haha

• Like 1

How frowned upon is taking a few sickies in notice period? lol

Keeping in mind old and new workplace are somewhat affiliated.

Edited by UNR33L