SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

How frowned upon is taking a few sickies in notice period? lol

Keeping in mind old and new workplace are somewhat affiliated.

if you going to, be sure to back it up with a med cert cause it sure looks planned/dodgy...

Never good to burn bridges when moving jobs.

I'd rather get stabbed in my sleep than stabbed in the real world

Dream people can't really hurt you

That's what people thought till Freddy Krueger killed them in their dreams

How frowned upon is taking a few sickies in notice period? lol

Keeping in mind old and new workplace are somewhat affiliated.

Frowned upon, if their dicks just do jack shit at work lol

Is the sick day going to be on Monday? When apparently doctors offices are expecting a 1000% increase in visitors coming in for doctors certificates because the government has robbed them of a public holiday?

Compulsory medical certificates for 'sick leave' is the biggest waste of time. Probably clogs up 50% of the doctors office

Should just take it whenever you want, i mean if you take excess its going to unpaid/annual leave anyway

Yeah I think if we take a Monday or Friday or 2 in a row we need a cert.

I've had to fill out a stat dec TWICE because apparently they didn't believe I was sick. Shows how good this place is.

Yeah I think if we take a Monday or Friday or 2 in a row we need a cert.

I've had to fill out a stat dec TWICE because apparently they didn't believe I was sick. Shows how good this place is.

Lol what a waste of time

Because an employee is suddenly going to fill it out and say hang on i wasn't sick you got me. And if you have to get it certified, the other person is really going to know that you were sick on that day....

Get tune, million of comical errors happen.

Then lucky, Osaka imports open, and have the part I need that I spent many hours yesterday trying to get around.

Ace!

Drive there, obtain parts, two infact.

Correct issue with MAP sensor, so car actually running on flex fuel.

So good!

Test traction control, as it's wet outside. Working so well. So effective.

Listening to new album from favourite band, rocking out hard. Life is good. Great start to the day!

Then suddenly, kids run out infront of car. 1m (or what seemed like it) away.

Panic-brake, pull wheel in direction of "not someone's f**king kids", rear end loses it, end up mounting the kerb and parking on the nature strip in a very uncontrolled fashion.

Get out, yell at kids until they're crying because f**k SAKE.

not even my wheel

ffs

Because Greg....

Get the details of the parents? Send them the bill for the new wheel, because you saved the life of their stupid kid.

Totally because Greg.

Probably a better driver may have managed to countersteer and avoid the kerb, but man, panic braking means very little went through my head.

Still better than putting someone else' head through my front bar.

+1 funnies because its a borrowed rim, which means mine is fine...

I think it's repairable. Just looks like a lot of gutter rash. I do mean a *lot*. It isn't buckled, so I mean hey that's good.. I guess..

Guess whos' booking an alignment, though!

Any pro tips re: Wheel fixers? I asked Alvin as he got my wheels I sold to him repaired and fixed and repainted but no reply because reasons.