SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

leeroy played some official race on iracing.. fark me annoying I just kept getting taken out then finished like 11th, nek minit my license goes down a few points because of all the incidents

then I race a 'popular race' not official, come 2nd and it doesn't count toward anything! raging

gee you're doing better than I am. did a time trail event thing once and that was the only non SAU race for me.

Shift kit installed in the gloria, cut part of the exhaust off and got a second hand diff to put it in it soon.

This thing is turning more and more commo-spec by the month.

gee you're doing better than I am. did a time trail event thing once and that was the only non SAU race for me.

Shift kit installed in the gloria, cut part of the exhaust off and got a second hand diff to put it in it soon.

This thing is turning more and more commo-spec by the month.

This was oval track.. wasnt that hard just full throttle and turn hope not to get taken out lol

I better practice those SAU race cars for Wednesday they seem pretty slow tho

Who's going to sandown this saturday? need to kick it with some wastelanders if I go down for a watch

Edited by UNR33L

I don't allow selfie sticks anywhere near my car, save that shit for falcadores...

Also, don't think it's a day with Passenger Laps