SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Nab is great. Work/life balance is amazing and the culture is very strong. Most people stuck around for a LONG time. We do pay less than the other 3 however generally have higher bonuses

(Which kinda backfires when you we buy failing banks in England and have to provision hundreds of millions then cut bonuses lol)

interesting.

I swore that when I left my current place I would move to a much much smaller company.

LOL no shit.

I didn't think they were flying you around the world to personally switch it off and then switch it back on again.

actually I have pretty well done this....

well more be onsite whilst they did in case it did not come back up.

• Like 1

that GTR sounds tuff

also guy in the VL wagon can steer. (considering the way the car is handling)

also dat rotor.

I invited him to the next Sandown day when he asked about it... gave him all the details on how to enter... no dice, would rather just sit on the internet and circle jerk about power figures

I know several people who have worked IT in NAB.

None of them stayed very long, everyone had massive, massive complaints about the structure there and the culture.

Note: This was in level 2-3 support roles. May or may not apply. Enough that I stayed well clear of the place.

In other news, went for a drive with my cracked tank because f**kit YOLO

(will check part numbers at Kudos re R33 and R34 tanks btw)

Split a coolant line

Had to stop about 15 times on the way home to fill up radiator

good times

• Like 1

Sadly, Mcguyver came in the way of using old liquor bottles to fill up radiator.

Did lol at filling radiator with water coming out of Absolut vodka bottles... x5

Figured that would be Mcguyvery enough. Did get home!

when I split mine.

turned radiator cap one notch back so it realease a bit of pressure and not pump fluid everywhere

made it the 30 km home with only a loss of 500ml,,,

then replaced radiator, hoses, water pump and fan belts, never had a cooling issue again.

when I split mine.

turned radiator cap one notch back so it realease a bit of pressure and not pump fluid everywhere

made it the 30 km home with only a loss of 500ml,,,

That up there is an excellent idea.

Not in your case Greg, your pistons would probably exit via the exhaust tip. :P

• Like 1

leeroy played some official race on iracing.. fark me annoying I just kept getting taken out then finished like 11th, nek minit my license goes down a few points because of all the incidents

then I race a 'popular race' not official, come 2nd and it doesn't count toward anything! raging