SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

Buy Piswasser

... Profit.

Game started with them being $1, so trevor bought 90,000 shares. Sold them all for $13 a share. Been buying them with any spare cash lying around (like the bank online) and theyre now up to $100+ a share. Had 10,000 shares and made $230,000 profit over a week or so (real time)

I finished the game with all characters having about $260milion...And I didn't really do anything that special...

I don't see the point in having more money than that, as I can afford to buy everything and still have money left over anyway

I finished the game with all characters having about $260milion...And I didn't really do anything that special...

I don't see the point in having more money than that, as I can afford to buy everything and still have money left over anyway

this. i have about 300 each. its plenty.

I didn't see the point of picking the best/most expensive people. They don't play a huge part really. Might make it a little bit harder, but it always comes down to your player anyway.

I didn't see the point of picking the best/most expensive people. They don't play a huge part really. Might make it a little bit harder, but it always comes down to your player anyway.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure the mission went to plan...

I got too involved with the game LOL!

I got too involved with the game LOL!

good friend of mine took this to extremes. what cars they drive, the radio stations they play, what properties to buy (which is kinda done for you) and even how to react to random encounters.

once you buy the cinemas... not much money left for other expensive properties.

good friend of mine took this to extremes. what cars they drive, the radio stations they play, what properties to buy (which is kinda done for you) and even how to react to random encounters.

once you buy the cinemas... not much money left for other expensive properties.

Yeah I did :laugh:

With Michael / Franklin I got them all high end Sports / Super cars

With Trevor I got him all Muscle / Hot Rod cars.

I always turn the radio off when driving LOL!

I kinda evened out who owns what property, so they all have and even long term profit gain.

Because I wanna buy tanks and helicopters and private jets, dammit!

I got all the cinemas totalling around 60 mil, and the golf club with Michael for a grand total of $210mil, left me about 30 mil to spend which is more than enough to buy cars, boats, aeroplanes etc.

Trevor and Michael have several properties each and still well over 150mil left over...

beat single player last night (sorry for those who keep inviting me to online missions)

I've put each persons $32mil into Pisswasser :P $5 in share price rise = $1mil profit each haha. will do the 2-3 remaining assassination missions later.

Out of the 3 final choices, I wanted option D. to take out the one person not on the list. would have picked it at a drop of the hat. Took option C after picking B and then rethinking my decision.

wish you could buy more garages/houses. need more garage space dammnit

beat single player last night (sorry for those who keep inviting me to online missions)

I've put each persons $32mil into Pisswasser :P $5 in share price rise = $1mil profit each haha. will do the 2-3 remaining assassination missions later.

Out of the 3 final choices, I wanted option D. to take out the one person not on the list. would have picked it at a drop of the hat. Took option C after picking B and then rethinking my decision.

wish you could buy more garages/houses. need more garage space dammnit

Store 4 cars in the Garage you can purchase and you can store 2 more cars in your safe house.

Store 4 cars in the Garage you can purchase and you can store 2 more cars in your safe house.

its not enough! lol

the game encourages you to keep unique cars from missions because its the only time you get them, but then you want your own cars as well...