SAU Community

Finding Nismo

I haven't had any scratches on my nismo wheel nuts yet (that I've noticed), but they probably havent been removed that many times.

I may have to take up Terry's recommendation too.

I also wanted black wheel nuts to contrast with my bronze LMGT4s, so I understand where you're coming from.

• Like 2

This is how the Nismo wheel nuts look after about a dozen sets of removals and replacements. Swirls are yuk.

Terry-130.jpg

Accentuated in sunlight evidently.

Terry-129.jpg

I look after my 2nd set much better. No marks with the Rust-Oleum Peelcoat rubberised spray (into the socket).

• Like 2

Can I play? Bought my coupe and this oil cap was on top of the redtop engine, brought it across to the rb25 when I dropped it in. A little damaged but cause nismo ill run it still!

Also I seen this sticker was available from Nissan a year or so ago, ordered it because it looked old school and cool. Tried re ordering one a few months ago when I seen Yahoo auctions had them listed at a silly price.. NLA now :( Wish I stashed a few away at a crazy price of about $15.

IMG_2591.JPG

IMG_25931.jpg

• Like 2

Car that I have this time to introduce the 
ultra-superb! 1993 Formula BNR32 Skyline GT-R 1 owner indoor storage, rain unused, real running 19,000 KM! OS Giken RB3.0KIT> 3037 Twin & OS Giken sequential 6 It will be the introduction of the fast vehicle. 
Your car we also carried out, including all tuning and maintenance from normal in jewels and vehicle of the original run deuce-like production in Okayama Prefecture. 
Although engine even if the distance did not have exactly the ride last year, has just been full overhaul Performed at the same time as the maintenance because it has passed a number of years, only two thousand KM after construction. 
With regard to power, but speed is limited to about 650PS along with the legalization of the current exhaust relationship than the original specification, in the previous specification had been out about lightly 850PS boost 1.5. 
Also torque measurement of Shashidai was has become a measurement can not shake off until 80Kgm. 
In fact 1000PS over is also a specification that aim comfortably. In addition it also equipped with enough strength for that. 
Introduction agency relationships and drives the base vehicle, the vehicle is also high degree of perfection, while high-level up to this point, such as cooling braking I think that it is a vehicle of the not much out with twice. 
Tuning specifications associated with the production it also took immeasurably.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything about new carbon parts for the r32? Apparently omori factory held a little get together focusing on the essentials of the circuit. supposedly show off new carbon parts for front of r32. Im hoping a carbon omori lip or something. The description was very vague like it's a surprise or something.

"In addition, carbon NEW parts be able to show off in front for BNR32! ?"

Unless "in front" means front of the shop lol. Could be translation issue, but I'm anxious to hear what is. Possibly the carbon inlet pipes and air box?

Edited by JTCC

10 hours ago, JTCC said:

Anyone heard anything about new carbon parts for the r32? Apparently omori factory held a little get together focusing on the essentials of the circuit. supposedly show off new carbon parts for front of r32. Im hoping a carbon omori lip or something. The description was very vague like it's a surprise or something.

"In addition, carbon NEW parts be able to show off in front for BNR32! ?"

Unless "in front" means front of the shop lol. Could be translation issue, but I'm anxious to hear what is. Possibly the carbon inlet pipes and air box?

Fujimura makes a carbon front lip for the BNR32 . 

My nismo specific range from my current stash of GTR/Nissan literature collection.

Nismo Sports Resetting Menu & Nismo Sports Parts catalogue.

0569f16c5967d2eadf3e63b6e386a1c7.jpg

Nismo Street & Sports Parts Catalogue ('01), Altia/Nismo OWN catalogue, Nismo Street & Sports Parts Catalogue ('99)

d7cf0932e865191dfd6cdbeaad035dae.jpg

Nismo Engine Tuning Menu. Left is 2003. Right is 2006.

f9521e574c48b374c720325f38fe0c94.jpg

Nismo Z-Tune sales brochure's including specs of all 4 variants of the Z-Tune

467ebbb65a9ebfcbe571df3d1b596202.jpg

Nismo Engine Tuning Menu with 10 page price list for all packages and parts for BNR32, BCNR33 & BNR34. (Thanks Tim for allowing me to include this piece in my collection)

f23ef20ac9eaea706864c9a0eb268aae.jpg

e36fb3ddf4abf6426e69da03dd4da56d.jpg

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Terry_GT-R34 said:

Fujimura makes a carbon front lip for the BNR32 . 

Yea I know, but this is something nismo/omori facrory. Trying to find out what these new parts could be.

23 hours ago, MrFijiGold said:

My nismo specific range from my current stash of GTR/Nissan literature collection.

Nismo Sports Resetting Menu & Nismo Sports Parts catalogue.

0569f16c5967d2eadf3e63b6e386a1c7.jpg

Nismo Street & Sports Parts Catalogue ('01), Altia/Nismo OWN catalogue, Nismo Street & Sports Parts Catalogue ('99)

d7cf0932e865191dfd6cdbeaad035dae.jpg

Nismo Engine Tuning Menu. Left is 2003. Right is 2006.

f9521e574c48b374c720325f38fe0c94.jpg

Nismo Z-Tune sales brochure's including specs of all 4 variants of the Z-Tune

467ebbb65a9ebfcbe571df3d1b596202.jpg

Nismo Engine Tuning Menu with 10 page price list for all packages and parts for BNR32, BCNR33 & BNR34. (Thanks Tim for allowing me to include this piece in my collection)

f23ef20ac9eaea706864c9a0eb268aae.jpg

e36fb3ddf4abf6426e69da03dd4da56d.jpg

I am Glad it went to a good home Raj. Very special collection, I think it deserves this also

image.png

• Like 1