SAU Community

R32 Gtr, The Final Build

SimonR32

what sized garrett is that precision comparable to, im guessing between 35r and to4z ?

im still undecided what to go for my RIPS 26/30

rob from RIPS recomends a to4z but my tuner is saying t88. im thinking the t88 will be a bit big, but both are pretty outdated. Sureley with all these new turbos out now with better designed billet wheels theres something that gonna make the same outright power but spool up quicker or spool the same but make more power. Like all these borg warner EFR turbos and new precision range look good on paper but theres not much guys running them yet that can actually compare them back to back with the garrett's.

let us know how it goes, sorry to get a bit off topic :)

Installed the Cusco rear camber and traction arms on the weekend, also put in the Kansai service solid transmission mounts. Just have to finish the cooler piping, run lines for the new fuel system and relocate the battery to the boot and I think I should be all but done, ready for a tune and then hitting up the track. Got my rear Brembo's back from the painter, look a lot better now!

20121204_180511.jpg

Top work mate, you're pumping through this!

I have bnr34 Brembo calipers I am going to run on mine as well AND will getting them done in black...

Your rears looked to of come up mint!

What's the go with getting new Brembo decals for all 4 calipers? What kind of paint did you run on the calipers...?

I am yet to source new transmission and diff mounts...where did you get Kansai ones from? Any pics...?

Also, what battery relo kit did you run...?

Cheers

Edited by $$slowmedown

Top work mate, you're pumping through this!

I have bnr34 Brembo calipers I am going to run on mine as well AND will getting them done in black...

Your rears looked to of come up mint!

What's the go with getting new Brembo decals for all 4 calipers? What kind of paint did you run on the calipers...?

I am yet to source new transmission and diff mounts...where did you get Kansai ones from? Any pics...?

Also, what battery relo kit did you run...?

Cheers

Just ebay the decals, $6 from New Zealand. I paid a painter to do it, it's not a DIY job.

greenline.jp can get you the mounts, they look like this.

01.jpg

Not using a kit to relocate the battery, it's getting made up custom. Will put some pics up when it is done.

Fk, sorry, what size rotors are you running F & R?

343x32mm CSC 2 piece fronts and 300x22mm DBA 4000 rear

• Thanks 1

nice car mate , really good aftermarket parts , that jun rail looks awsome btw,

nice PTE6262 , cant wait too see OUR dyno numbers,

im the guy wit the 62-66 ball bering too,

:) take care buddy , lemme know wen u go at DYNO ,

unfortunately here in quebec , its snow coming and my tuner his gone in china to ssee his g-f for the winter , hes coming back april3 so mid april i should have my new sheets :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update, drove it for the first time last weekend with the 6262 and it's much better than the T88, only did a few pulls but looks like it's getting 1 bar at 4000rpm in 3rd and 4th which should improve a bit as well after tune and boost control is fiddled with so I'm happy so far!

Got the car home and promptly started pulling it apart again :)

Precision 6262 up and running

20121208_182404.jpg

Purchased a Full Race ETS-Pro which has digital G-sensor to replace the stock one and also a new ECU to control the whole 4wd shebang

ets-pro-install-guide2_clip_image002.jpg

Epoxying the ETS-Pro G-sensor

20121212_182703.jpg

Fitting the Switches

20121216_162204.jpg

New Catch Can

20121214_181238.jpg

and I also ripped off the old crappy looking Carbon and stuck on some 3M stuff

20121216_203237.jpg

Edited by SimonR32