SAU Community

Antz 1994 R32 Gtr Project & Restoration

Ants

Yeah man I just spent the last our on perfect run website. I wouldnt of known about them otherwise either

I made the same mistake last night, wasted a good hour just browsing.

Perfect Run is awesome. They use EMS, best postal service I have ever used. Took 3 days fro the time of ordering for my HKS cam gear to arrive. Had a problem where I forgot to change my address before I placed the order, sent them an email and they were very good to deal with, sorted everything out no fuss, no delay.

Thanks mate, just needed a bit more confidence in them before i spent a few penny's.

Now to leave this thread back to the build :yes:

Nice update!

I bet you're hanging big time to get it running.

Yes. I'm very excited as it is going to finally be put together and realizing this is a big achievement (for me anyways) Edited by Ants

Thanks guys,

Yes, I believe next week the car will go to mechanic as I have finally received this long awaited package

IMG_1636_zpse5c39cfb.jpg

IMG_1638_zps8d0a011c.jpg

IMG_1639_zpsb0ae5df9.jpg

IMG_1641_zpsaaf34e9f.jpg

Brand new N1 front bumper - just to make it more genuine I guess :closedeyes: and will get painted professionally in Nissan 326 crystal white

IMG_1643_zps07d95d8d.jpg

FRP N1 Bonnet lip - will also get it professionally painted

IMG_1644_zps697af2d3.jpg

Cucso license plate relocation kit so N1 bumper remains intact ;)

IMG_1649_zpsdb493ec3.jpg

IMG_1646_zps05fded4c.jpg

IMG_1648_zpsf8e220ab.jpg

This is really what I have been waiting for.... Catco 3" High Flow Metal Race Cat - flows 706.2cm :woot:

That's it! time to grab my second beer and watch last weeks F1.

:cheers:

Edited by Ants

That bumper is actually Nismo not N1, they're the same really except N1 bumper is more expensive and is prepainted Crystal White.

Are you certain it's a nismo bar?

Because it only has nissan stickers on there...in addition to that I was not aware that you could procure a Nissan n1 front bar already painted in crystal white, because if that is the case I would probably have purchased that instead.

I always thought that the front bars came unpainted???

Edited by Ants

Are you certain it's a nismo bar?

Because it only has nissan stickers on there...in addition to that I was not aware that you could procure a Nissan n1 front bar already painted in crystal white, because if that is the case I would probably have purchased that instead.

I always thought that the front bars came unpainted???

Yup, Nismo as in the Nismo Special edition model.

2headsl.png

The top 4 are painted various colours with the N1 as you can see at the bottom painted in 326, then you have the normal spec unpainted bars(Early & Late) and at the bottom "ニスモ" Which is Nismo.

Thanks for that info. I wished I had orders the N1 version instead.

Mmmmm... I will see what the cost is for a N1 front bar :O

Edited by Ants

Hey Ants, if you find out a price on the painted version can you let me know.

I'm looking to get a Gunmetal GTR front bar for my car, so knowing a new price would help me weigh up my options.

Cheers

Hey Ants, if you find out a price on the painted version can you let me know.

I'm looking to get a Gunmetal GTR front bar for my car, so knowing a new price would help me weigh up my options.

Cheers

+1.

+1.

Sure thing guys.

Will get pricing this week.

Please note that I will be getting prices directly from Japan I.e not via a dealer in Australia so freight will be an additional cost to consider and budget for.

Horrible news.....THE GTR IS GONE :woot:

IMG_1676_zps64bef558.jpg

gone from my garage :P

IMG_1674_zps65d56b43.jpg

IMG_1675_zpsdfbb8cac.jpg

IMG_1678_zps9fe21ec6.jpg

so off it went to Gavin Wood Autotech finally :worship:

I followed shortly after put all the bloody boxes of parts in my car

IMG_1680_zps5c9fd25d.jpg

Lucky I have station wagon

IMG_1685_zpsa8c0ae0c.jpg

car patiently waiting outside of Gav's workshop

IMG_1682_zps31414660.jpg

there are always some interesting cars in his workshop, just like this crazy s15 drift machine, which allegedly competes in Japan :w00t:

IMG_1683_zpsc8090472.jpg

nice R34 GTR getting some TLC

IMG_1687_zps09c88139.jpg

Finally my car where the work is going to be done :D

That's it I promise to take as many progress shots as possible

Cheers,

Anthony

Edited by Ants

+1.

Ok pricing for front bar is as follows:

N1 (painted in 326 crystal white) $893 exc. postage

Nismo (painted in KH2 gun metal grey) $893 exc. postage

Postage will be with DHL and I would estimate to be around the $150 mark but don't quote me on that yet.

All in all budget for approx $1,000 for painted front bar which in my opinion is more expensive than buying the front bar (unpainted) and then getting it painted in Australia.

Edited by Ants

I take it, that price doesn't include the front lip?

Also do you know what is the difference between the Nismo and the N1 front bars?

There is no difference between the two apart from the N1 bar only coming in white and the Nismo bar coming in grey. N1 only comes in white because all N1's are white as they were built for race homologation in the N1 endurance series.

Anthony just wondering who do you do your parts ordering through? PM me if you'd like.

There is no difference between the two apart from the N1 bar only coming in white and the Nismo bar coming in grey. N1 only comes in white because all N1's are white as they were built for race homologation in the N1 endurance series.

Anthony just wondering who do you do your parts ordering through? PM me if you'd like.

PM sent.