SAU Community

Antz 1994 R32 Gtr Project & Restoration

Ants

Fk mate that is horrific, more so the frustration as they aren't all big $$ parts, mainly power fc and Nismo clutch

I'll keep an eye and ear out up in here Bris...

I'd watch Gumtree for the power fc and clutch as they biggest $ items and start a thread in the Qld section

My stomach feels fkd just reading this, let me know if I can be of further help

Best of luck Anthony

I feel your anger man. Hopefully as said insurance covers the loss

Me too. I smell a shi!t fight coming along though :unsure:

Fk mate that is horrific, more so the frustration as they aren't all big $$ parts, mainly power fc and Nismo clutch

I'll keep an eye and ear out up in here Bris...

I'd watch Gumtree for the power fc and clutch as they biggest $ items and start a thread in the Qld section

My stomach feels fkd just reading this, let me know if I can be of further help

Best of luck Anthony

Thanks Robbie,

Yeah, it could of been a lot a worse i.e. tomei engine could have been rolled out as well which would of been irreplaceable considering they were sold out!

Alas, the probability of retrieving those parts are next to none IMO, so will just have to wait even bloody longer for all this to clear up.... a real kick in the balls I tell you.

At least the nismo plenum and HKS fuel rail was already attached to the engine so at least they did not get that

IMG_1794_zps2ae38367.jpg

What stuns me though is that the Midori Ti front pipe and Mines dump pipes and Tomei Ti exhaust system were still in there boxes intact which is lighter to carry than all other things they rolled out with :/

That's f@&$ed.. Been following your build from the start. Saw your post and thought it must be done, time to check out some awesome. This is the exact opposite of awesome. But as I started reading your post I thought it was gonna be they pinched the car so whilst terrible could have been a whole lot worse.. Hopefully the police give this some sort of priority and task it to a people who actually care about catching the scum that think think its alright to rip people off, but by the needle in a haystack comment, I guess that means no resources available. Good luck with the insurance claim.

Thanks mate. It's been a weird day.

My wife had her 20th week scan this morning and confirmed that it will be another little girl.

So I was filled with joy and happiness :) ....then this happened immediately after :(

Talk about a roller coaster ride.

I feel pretty raw to say the least as it was very close to being finished.

Yeah, we will see how the insurance claim goes, another farking challenge I guess.

But just like the Rock says "just bring it b!tch!"

Sad to hear about you being put in this shitty situation...got a feeling those scumbags must've been following this thread as it happened after you dropped off your car. Hopefully it works out for you as you spent quite some effort into this build. Anyone that causes others grief should get testicular cancer :verymad:

Anyone that causes others grief should get testicular cancer :verymad:

While I agree with this statement 100% I dont think that said scumbags obviously have balls otherwise they wouldn't be creeping round at night stealing other peoples hard earned stuff. dream boats.

Sorry to hear about this Ant and I doubt the would've been following this or as said the midori pipes would've been the first thing they stole. Just sounds like they had no idea and grabbed what ever they could get there hands on cause what good are 3 injectors lol. Dumbasses.

And thank f**k said Tomei engine is still safe and sound. Hope all moves swiftly with the insurance and this build gets back on track real quick.

Just sounds like they had no idea and grabbed what ever they could get there hands on cause what good are 3 injectors lol. Dumbasses.

Pretty handy if they have a Cappucino or something.. Jokes aside sucks to see this happen, was looking forward to seeing more of this build sooner :(. Hope everything works out.

Although, I would really like to respond to each and everyone's posts (above); due to obvious security concerns and ongoing investigation regarding this matter, I have been advised to refrain from posting further information / detail in relation to my build until further notice.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and can only hope for that this matter is resolved speedily.

Anthony

Edited by Ants

Sorry to hear this Antz. I had my car stolen years back and was half stripped when the police found it.

Very glad they didn't manage to get your engine etc. Good luck with getting it back on the road.

That sucks hard mate. :-(

Hope it all gets sorted.

Congrats on the Baby Girl to be though. :-)

thanks mate. That is one piece of good news that helped me throughout the day.

Sad to hear about you being put in this shitty situation...got a feeling those scumbags must've been following this thread as it happened after you dropped off your car. Hopefully it works out for you as you spent quite some effort into this build. Anyone that causes others grief should get testicular cancer :verymad:

Yes.....but no comment. LOL re testicular cancer

While I agree with this statement 100% I dont think that said scumbags obviously have balls otherwise they wouldn't be creeping round at night stealing other peoples hard earned stuff. dream boats.

Sorry to hear about this Ant and I doubt the would've been following this or as said the midori pipes would've been the first thing they stole. Just sounds like they had no idea and grabbed what ever they could get there hands on cause what good are 3 injectors lol. Dumbasses.

And thank f**k said Tomei engine is still safe and sound. Hope all moves swiftly with the insurance and this build gets back on track real quick.

Can only wait and see what happens now.

Pretty handy if they have a Cappucino or something.. Jokes aside sucks to see this happen, was looking forward to seeing more of this build sooner :(. Hope everything works out.

Me too Miguel, me too.....

Ah f**k man, sorry to hear. That's a real heart breaker. Hope it all gets sorted.

Hope so.

Sorry to hear this Antz. I had my car stolen years back and was half stripped when the police found it.

Very glad they didn't manage to get your engine etc. Good luck with getting it back on the road.

Oohh that sucks....so much BS happening in this world its not funny.

Despite all of this, one thing is for sure - I WILL SEE THIS PROJECT THROUGH!!!

Edited by Ants

That sucks big time mate. Have been reading this build since the start. I got all excited when I saw you had posted in here. I was thinking "yes a new update on how this is going" and my excitement was very quickly quashed. Am glad to see that you are going to stick with it though all that has happened. Will give the story of how this build happen a bit more character though. I would love to do a build like this one day

And I'm back!

After a rather frustrating week I have decided to do what dogs do and just kick grass over that shit and move on....

So picking up where I left off, I needed some new heater / coolant hoses for the build.

Despite wanting new OEM items I opted for this instead

060c7c44-4c94-440c-b36e-01c5ff883aa5_zps

IMG_1797_zpscb20b23c.jpg

IMG_1799_zpsa6385d44.jpg

Brand new silicon hose heater kit from Just Jap. I also have to acknowledge Just Jap for their extremely quick delivery on this item.

FYI - after speaking to Darren at Just Jap he mentioned that the above heater hose kit is used on their race car and no issues.

I also purchased theses

IMG_1796_zpsfe2ec711.jpg

New Nissan ancillary belts for the fan, compressor etc... would have preferred Pitwork belts but I couldn't find any for sale that did not command stupid prices.

I also just received this

9e84b254-5c96-471d-ab34-be187c2a6e8f_zps

IMG_1803_zpsccaa2513.jpg

New Nissan OEM front and rear turbo charger oil return hoses

More updates soon.