SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

Anyway boys let’s get back on track.............

This V-Spec 2 that is in Melbourne - http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=AGC-AD-15966156&Cr=1

The more I look at the ad the more I'm convinced how attractive the car is.

Let me quote this from the ad:

· This car is original down to the radio, shift knob, shift boot and standard exhaust system, with only the addition of a MOMO steering wheel. It also retains the ultra-rare factory forged BBS 17x8 inch wheels with as close to factory spec tyres as available Since arriving at our workshop in Australia it has undergone a full service including changing all the fluids: gearbox, transfer case, differentials, engine oil, coolant and brake fluid. The car comes with all books from Japan as well as the de-registration paper and auction sheet to verify the kilometres and that the car does not have an accident history. The vehicle will also come with a Victorian roadworthy certificate, 12 months registration and optional warranty.

Has anyone looked at the car? I'd love to know how it presents in real life. They all look good in pics....

That said, condition can be improved with money, missing rare parts can also be purchased but at a substantial premium.

Books, De-reg papers, auction reports and being accident free is a different kettle of fish.

The car is located at: Carizma International 21 Duke St, Abbotsford, Vic 3067

Please let us know what you think if you have a look at it.

Cheers...... Bob.

So $30k drive away after on road costs.

Unfortunately cant see the auction papers clearly for grade and markings etc even after capturing and increasing view using paint.net. A 4b or 4.5 would be exciting. A phone call is required but as Bob said (and it's probably keeping you awake at night) your post above has me thinking finances. JOC would be handy about now but you would expect legit as papers etc posted in advertisement. Looking forward for some one to report back after casting a careful eye over this one. A flight to Melb may be in order for Tuesday Bob?.

Edit. Top right hand box has a 3.5 in it.

Edited by Sinista32

So $30k drive away after on road costs.

Unfortunately cant see the auction papers clearly for grade and markings etc even after capturing and increasing view using paint.net. A 4b or 4.5 would be exciting. A phone call is required but as Bob said (and it's probably keeping you awake at night) your post above has me thinking finances. JOC would be handy about now but you would expect legit as papers etc posted in advertisement. Looking forward for some one to report back after casting a careful eye over this one. A flight to Melb may be in order for Tuesday Bob?.

Edit. Top right hand box has a 3.5 in it.

Yep 3.5.......

I may be able to afford the car and flight, BUT not the DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

Yep 3.5.......

I may be able to afford the car and flight, BUT not the DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

High risk for high returns Bob?

Haha, might do, I might on sell this one. Still looking for an N1, still.................

You dont have to look for too long, one is up tommorrow at USS Tokyo, 50,000kms, grade 4B, passed in last week at around $43K L&C. $55K+? large should get it.

Thankfully no sign of rust in mine, but I fully expect that some will come to light when I have the paint redone and replace all of the mouldings and rubbers in time.

How many changes to the ADM Bob, 128 right?

The aerial and side indicators were added to meet local compliance, amongst other things...gives it an RC Car look :)

Edited by Marko R1