SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

I had a Japanese guy (Indy from IS Motorsports) look at my car about 10yrs ago and he never seen or heard of an ADM, I explained it to him and he found it interesting but I think he still preferred his bayside blue r34

Re-Auction result on the N1 Vspec II, 50,000km, grade 4 B yesterday, Sold around 3,100,000 yen, around $44,000 landed and complied + on roads. That's seems to me a bit of a bargain, however condition in person was probably not as good as the auction report suggested.

Thoughts?

Re-Auction result on the N1 Vspec II, 50,000km, grade 4 B yesterday, Sold around 3,100,000 yen, around $44,000 landed and complied + on roads. That's seems to me a bit of a bargain, however condition in person was probably not as good as the auction report suggested.

Thoughts?

sell, wife, kids, pets, borrow from mob - acquire car and restore it to prestine condition and profit?

Thoughts?

You saying that only cause, due to the bargain price it sold for?

O'seas buyers as well as Aussie buyers bid for that VS2 N1.

The seller had second thoughts about his reserve this wk > more realistic.

No bubbling paintwork but surface rust underneath abounds.

It might have thrown some bidders off, but it shouldn't have.

Wishing the Aussie successful bidder all the best...

particularly whilst a UK seller is asking for over 90,000 pounds (i understand)

• Like 1

Just wanted to reiterate what Bob said a few pages back, buy the best car you can, within a reasonable budget.

Generally speaking you will end up with a nicer/more original car AND save money.

Bargain at the start very rarely is in the long run.

Absolutely

And looking at all of the detailed pictures of the VS II N1, it was not in very good condition. 4B was a huge exaggeration in the actual quality of the car.

It's interesting that it has climate control and a radio

a lot of the N1's appear to have been factory optioned that way

I've yet to see an N1that has one :wacko:

a lot of the N1's appear to have been factory optioned that way

I've yet to see an N1 ithat has one :wacko:

Agree.

I keep in touch with a few owners and only know of 1 in Canada that is without both.

Some nice cars in here, can anyone help me out with the part numbers for the front section of the nismo 3 piece side skirts? The part that attaches to the front guard?

I used someone's chassis number to order the correct bolts to put r33 brembos on the front of my r32 since the r33 bolts are too long. I'm hoping the bolts for the r32 brembo equipped cars will be the right length.

Thanks guys

Thanks skyline, really appreciate that mate! The last thing I need to know is the part numbers for the rear quarter panels? Can you help with that? Pm me If needs be I don't want to dirty up this thread

• Like 1

Talking to jesse streeter, I need a chassis number to go with the numbers above in the above pic. Does anyone know for sure there gtr had these nismo 3 piece skirts from the factory. Maybe I need a chassis number from one of this nismo r32's

Talking to jesse streeter, I need a chassis number to go with the numbers above in the above pic. Does anyone know for sure there gtr had these nismo 3 piece skirts from the factory. Maybe I need a chassis number from one of this nismo r32's

You should just be able to buy the Nismo 3 piece side skirt on its own...

Try Import Monster / Just Jap / RHD Japan.

interesting. That drivers seat is pretty worn for such a tiny amount of k's! 6.5 Mill yen is not completely outrageous, but probably a little steep. However i suspect that it is worth all of a 5 mill yen price tag. That front lip needs to be painted 326 crystal white! Remove those stupid V Spec II N1 badges (particularly since it is not a V Spec II) from the back boot, take out that stereo and replace those rubbish tyres. Aside from that, over all it looks like a clean original V Spec N1.