SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

• 4 weeks later...

A quick update. Car arrived in Sydney early November and it's now at Comptune waiting for the compliance plate.

As part of compliance (I was told), the shop had to replace engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, new tyres, wiper blades and some child restraint brackets on the back seats. Are these quite standard procedures?

Any other items you guys would recommend to have replaced? First time importing a car so any tips and advices are welcome.

TIA!

Couple of photos from the compliance shop

20141126_132734.jpg

20141126_133401.jpg

VIN1.jpg

Build Date = October, 1994.

Looks clean for its age :)

Got the Auction Sheet / Dealer Car Info?

And here are the build plate and auction sheet. Sorry for the delay.

06.jpg

01-1.jpg

03.jpg

• Like 2

A quick update. Car arrived in Sydney early November and it's now at Comptune waiting for the compliance plate.

As part of compliance (I was told), the shop had to replace engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, new tyres, wiper blades and some child restraint brackets on the back seats. Are these quite standard procedures?

Any other items you guys would recommend to have replaced? First time importing a car so any tips and advices are welcome.

TIA!

Looks good Forged, the Auction Sheet matches quite accurately to what the car actually is.

Yes, as a part of compliance, they would be the standard procedures.

You would definitely change engine oil / oil, air, fuel filters so you know for sure it's running right + it's for your own good and the car.

I guess changing new tyres and wiper blade rubbers so they would meet to AUS Standards.

Child Restraints are just part of the AUS Complicating and ARD Laws.

I thought for a moment that wrxkilla may have recently bought that N1 with only 29,***Km on it at auction, but apparently not. It'll be interesting to see what country it has gone to though. ;)

It ended up in Brisbane at Motorman Imports, it's quite unbleieveable. Completely original down to the exhaust and verified as a N1. It's for sale for $150,000, I'll list it with the format on the first page and post more pics tomorrow (mods, I can remove the mention to it beign for sale if needed?). The price seems high but once you see the condition it's reasonable.

gtrn1_zps136d9d94.jpg

A couple of bits.........

Try to convince your compliancer to "forget" to install the side blinkers on the front guards.

Our cars look heaps better without them especially when Muppet's don't aligned them vertically to the GT badge.

Lastly, make sure you either keep the original rear speaker covers or make sure they don't drill through them when fitting the child anchorage points.

They are near impossible to source second hand and are NLA new.

My V-Spec II has a Nistune, Boost controller, 720cc Sard injectors, larger Walbro fuel pump, 3" exhaust with 3" high flow cats and rear resonator.

Tuned by Unigroup, 271rwks and feels and looks stock standard.

Looking forward to catching up soon.

Bob.

Does anyone know what that V Spec N1 sold for at auction? If it is the car that i think that it is, they wanted $64,000 USD ex yard for it in Aichi, Japan. Would be very interested to know what it sold for at Auction.

• Like 1

Looks good Forged, the Auction Sheet matches quite accurately to what the car actually is.

Yes, as a part of compliance, they would be the standard procedures.

You would definitely change engine oil / oil, air, fuel filters so you know for sure it's running right + it's for your own good and the car.

I guess changing new tyres and wiper blade rubbers so they would meet to AUS Standards.

Child Restraints are just part of the AUS Complicating and ARD Laws.

Thanks mate. Good to have confirmation of what the auction sheet tells. I can only make out what some of the numerals mean. Is that grade B for the interior?

Cheers

If you have a personal preference for tyres etc, approach the compliance shop to see if they're agreeable.

End up having to source my own tyres. The shop couldn't find the correct sizing, they were going to put 225/45 on it. I went with Hankook S1 evo 245/45ZR17 99Y XL

Congrats on the VS II.

Pleased for you!

That looks awesome!

Thanks guys!

It ended up in Brisbane at Motorman Imports, it's quite unbleieveable. Completely original down to the exhaust and verified as a N1. It's for sale for $150,000, I'll list it with the format on the first page and post more pics tomorrow (mods, I can remove the mention to it beign for sale if needed?). The price seems high but once you see the condition it's reasonable.

gtrn1_zps136d9d94.jpg

Yup 15 pics on Carsales.

Interesting outcome perhaps...

A couple of bits.........

Try to convince your compliancer to "forget" to install the side blinkers on the front guards.

Our cars look heaps better without them especially when Muppet's don't aligned them vertically to the GT badge.

Lastly, make sure you either keep the original rear speaker covers or make sure they don't drill through them when fitting the child anchorage points.

They are near impossible to source second hand and are NLA new.

My V-Spec II has a Nistune, Boost controller, 720cc Sard injectors, larger Walbro fuel pump, 3" exhaust with 3" high flow cats and rear resonator.

Tuned by Unigroup, 271rwks and feels and looks stock standard.

Looking forward to catching up soon.

Bob.

Thanks for the tips Bob. I'll call them on Monday to see what's the go with blinkers. Last time I was there they said all compliance work are complete just waiting for the plate to arrive now. The blinkers were definitely not done at the time.

Didn't really pay attention to the rear speaker covers. Hope that's not the case :verymad:

:cheers:

Thanks mate. Good to have confirmation of what the auction sheet tells. I can only make out what some of the numerals mean. Is that grade B for the interior?

Cheers

All good!

Yes, that's correct, "B" for Interior.

B = "Minor repairs are not necessary. The most popular grade for export. Very clean interior."

And your car scored a "4".

4 = "The car is under 150,000km The exterior may have some scratches / scrapes and dents.

The car is in above average condition. No Crash history. The interior may have some tears, cigarette burn marks, and / or stains.

They will require some minor repair. The auction sheet will tell us in more detail. Generally a 4 grade car is a good target and the most popular for export. Price range will be in the top 30%."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...