SAU Community

Iruvyouskyrines Rb25Det Neo R32

Pretty good to be honest! Had a good chat with him and he said all my work was absolutely bang on which is really reassuring to here as I have no mechanical background! Just someone who is keen to learn :)

Only issue so far is small fuel leak from the hose that runs from the tank kid to the hardline. Replaced that it's all sweet.

Every few runs he keeps getting out to tighten the straps down as it keeps walking off the dyno haha :)

• Like 1

So keen to see your opinion of your first drive when you get it back. I would love to do this one day and just have a ridiculously quick street car that's basically always on boost. Been following this for a while, I hope all your hard work pays off for you mate.

Cheers

Brennan

post-84937-14242614599056_thumb.jpg

Can't believe how close you guys were haha. Check that tractive effort, it's pretty much dead flat and you really feel it when you drive, it just gets up and goes as soon as you hit the loud pedal.

Cam timing is still slightly out I assume due to the 25/30 situation. Revved it to 7000 on the dyno and it just kept making power as you can see. But I requested the rev limiter be dropped back so soft cut is 6600.

I'm absolutely stoked with how it drives right now, feels so aggressive and torquey everywhere.

Will give it a while and go back and play with the cam timing and give it another 10psi and see what happens :)

• Like 3

No target. The engine will only ever make what it wants to. I don't really care about big numbers, I just want to be able to skid 4th haha.

Speaking of that, need to source a 4.11 diff, has a 4.3 in it at the moment.

4.08 ratio is what I've put in my R32... Another option for you.