SAU Community

Iruvyouskyrines Rb25Det Neo R32

301rwkw at 20psi? :P

Sonofabitch! :P

Over 9000

Well trents dyno said 301kw but my scouter did say over 9000.

post-84937-13787889477121_thumb.jpgpost-84937-13787889653874_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the small photos but its all I have at the moment. I understand that stao is currently pulling my car apart in an attempt to fix my boost control issues, which are pretty obvious if you look at the dyno graph.

Hopefully get it sorted before this weekend as I am travelling down to pick it up. But Trent and Cat are absolutely fully booked out. Does anyone know of any other tuners in Melbourne that are open Saturdays? All the idle stuff is done and its tuned for that boost plot currently. Will just have to get someone who knows what they are doing with a greddy profec b spec 2 to sort out the boost control and do a power run to check the tune is still fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, been a while since the last update.

Basically i have been doing minor things since getting it back from trent. Stereo, gauges, tidy up wiring etc. Have done 2 drift days and holy shit it is a different car to drive.

Second gear is useless and third gear is now where it's at. Still have power steering issues that i am yet to fix.

Basically i am stoked with it and just need to drive it more often haha. Will update thread with more info/pics if people are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ahh cheers dude. Yeah my kando lines are fine as far as i can tell. They also sent me the wrong size banjo fitting first time round haha.

also, this.

Posted Image

That's f*cked man.. They going to do anything about that? :/