SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Take some spare undies when you next go for a full throttle run after you get the car back Pete. I'm sure you'll need them, just reading the graphs you can see how much of an animal this car has become just from those few changes.

You'll definitely be happy with the choices you made and now you will be able to enjoy the car shortly. Just be careful with all that power you now have.

• Like 1

Fantastic results from the 6266

I have the same turbo on my built 2.6 and it made 450kw @ 25psi on e85 at Jez

Stroker engine is Realy spinning that turbine hard, love it !!

Fantastic results from the 6266

I have the same turbo on my built 2.6 and it made 450kw @ 25psi on e85 at Jez

Stroker engine is Realy spinning that turbine hard, love it !!

Can you post up your graph to compare.

It would be a great reference.

Interesting to note that the duration of these cams are only 260's. Just goes to show you don't need over grown grumpy wank wank things in there even on a large engine.

• Like 1

Take some spare undies when you next go for a full throttle run after you get the car back Pete. I'm sure you'll need them, just reading the graphs you can see how much of an animal this car has become just from those few changes.

You'll definitely be happy with the choices you made and now you will be able to enjoy the car shortly. Just be careful with all that power you now have.

I am going on a diet so my adult diapers can handle it for a few days.

• Like 1

Should sent a copy of that dyno to CRD... please explain your shitty tune??? but oh well.. good on ya pete.. glad you finally got the results and thats blood scary looking dyno result lol...

That JEZ... hmmm, one word "respect"... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL??????

That required capitals because that is a scary car.

Pete - dont be so quick to defend CRD "build" haha the engineer put the engine together the work shop did the rest and did a piss poor job.

Ran detontation and a leaky manifold etc etc - i would be asking for a refund on the tune at MINIMUM as its $1800 you could buy half a bigger turbo and run 500kw. You're too nice.

they risked the engine with a bad tune IMO. Its simple if it ran pre ignition for a second game over.

Edited by Stixbnr32

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL??????

That required capitals because that is a scary car.

Pete - dont be so quick to defend CRD "build" haha the engineer put the engine together the work shop did the rest and did a piss poor job.

Ran detontation and a leaky manifold etc etc - i would be asking for a refund on the tune at MINIMUM as its $1800 you could buy half a bigger turbo and run 500kw. You're too nice.

they risked the engine with a bad tune IMO. Its simple if it ran pre ignition for a second game over.

That pre ignition is a killer

Well there were a few things I was not happy with but that was yesterday and I have moved on, so all good :)

Still smiling, that is were I am at today :cheers:

Cannot wait to pick it up and a 250 Klm trip home :yes:

• Like 1