SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Who'd have thought baby formula would be more lucrative than the international drug trade

And what happened to breastfeeding, or are Asians lactose intolerant to that too?

I dunno, my rental property has grown 15% over 5yrs (3% YoY). They say the cycle is 7 - 10yrs for a large return, but I have my doubts that in the next 2 - 3yrs that my property will substantially increase in value...

Only time will tell I guess...

88E would have yielded you 500% in 3 months jus sayin

Who'd have thought baby formula would be more lucrative than the international drug trade

And what happened to breastfeeding, or are Asians lactose intolerant to that too?

88E would have yielded you 500% in 3 months jus sayin

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/parents-outraged-as-chemist-warehouse-buys-into-chinese-baby-formula-racket/news-story/45a8d54dd88ae7bc1fa9f780ff3549aa

Except 88E is yielding -30% more like it.

Shoulda bought when I first told you to :P

There are more wealthy Chinese than there are poor, middle class and wealthy Australians. International capitalism is going to own us something chronic, if it isn't already.

house across from me was vacant for almost 6 weeks. Last tenants were there less than 4 months then one day the nature strip was full of their stuff and a sign went up. not sure what happened.

I could tell they had a drug dealer because this POS civic with a cannon would rock up to the house at any hour. 10am, sometimes 2-3pm, sometimes 10pm. at least twice a week.

then I smelt weed once when I was taking the bins out, lady was collecting the mail with baby in pram. they didnt look dero.

Anyway, lot of people strain between tenants and ask way to much for rent in the burbs because agents tell them optimistic prices or hear what their friends charge... rent decreasing out east yo.

Absolutely but can you honestly say you foresee 40%+?

Won't take 40% to f**k people up.

Any first home buyer that buys in the 24 odd months prior to any correction without at least a 20% deposit is going to have an asset they can't sell.

And then if rates go up or they lose a job / get injured etc they are screwed.

Won't take 40% to f**k people up.

Any first home buyer that buys in the 24 odd months prior to any correction without at least a 20% deposit is going to have an asset they can't sell.

And then if rates go up or they lose a job / get injured etc they are screwed.

all the more reason to have income insurance..

lucky my work supplies this as well as health care for free..

(well great unless your our CEO....)