SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

this has me surprised, they diluted their value.

yet ended up higher.

I expect this to drop down a bit.

that said if it drops under .035 which seems to be it's real value currently i'm then going to buy in, then ignore it for a year or 2.

What are you basing 0.035 on?

The reason it went up is likely because the capital raising was offered to institutional investors instead of dickwad short termers trying to make a quick buck. Private investors are therefore only left with the news that it was oversubscribed and raised 25 million instead of 15 million. Shows big confidence in the company from the sophisticated investors. The shares are diluted but even diluted the shares are fundamentally worth a lot more now because the company is in a better position financially. Company now has more than enough cash in bank to finish buying acreage, pay for seismic photography and get on with drilling ice wine 2 first quarter 2017. Unless bad news hits the price should not fall. May stabilise or slowly sink with no news, but with no news also come more long term holders and less short termers.

It may go down after the issue date when the shares are released to market, as institutional investors can still offload cheap shares for quick profit if they want but less likely to happen than with retail investors.

Regardless, not really share you should focus too much on the short term price of IMO. If you're watching daily for a good exit or entry point of a long term investment, half a cent or two isn't much in the scheme of things for a spec where one day the share will either be worth nothing or up in the dollars when the play has been totally proven up.

DYOR but I will continue buying up with this one. I still believe it is seriously undervalued given the potential prize on hand. You might want to look at the options too for a long term strategy.

In other news, Leesh's GTST nicked from the airport long term carpark :(

Think it was taken early April while we were away, so no doubt already in a thousand pieces, but just in case...black with a purple pearl, body kit and gold wheels.

Basing .035 on the recent new share release. That's what they offered the big boys so this what I base my roving off

Re car that sucks massively they had a no theft rate for decades till the new ppl came in and only cared about profits

Hope they find some footage. But also not holding my breath on them helping

so 2 now been in 2 accidents with buses in past week.

not looking forward to 3 times a charm..

(bus last weekend on way to a wedding tried to do a u turn and hit a tree, smashing windscreen and the bit above the windscreen/roof..)

(taxi on way to office this morning pulled out in front of a bus and got clipped by it.)

Nevermind...managed to charge existing and took for a drive; pulled over by two cops on motorbikes for "random" inspection. Skyline lyf

• Like 2

Any car updates leesh?

Nope :(

I'd do anything to get her back but have a feeling I won't ever see her again. Now just have to wait 2 weeks then can continue with insurance claim