SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Didn't Russel run a RB20 for ages in his R32? sounded mint back in the day (2010ish?)

tl;dr Pat go RB20 for the sound

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

So on Friday a guy at work is complaining about his eye... Hamish (the comic genius) advises him to stop sooking as he has 2.

Come Monday: 
ME - "hey man, how's your eye?" 
HIM - " Not good... cancer"

fml

Good thing he had 2 then
  • Like 1

Legit question.

If I wanted to get to/from the airport/ringwood east. I assume the easiest way (without hiring a car) is to take the shuttle bus to broad Meadows, then train into one of the main city loop stations, then onto the lilly dale line?

4 minutes ago, TiTAN said:

Legit question.

If I wanted to get to/from the airport/ringwood east. I assume the easiest way (without hiring a car) is to take the shuttle bus to broad Meadows, then train into one of the main city loop stations, then onto the lilly dale line?

Shuttle bus goes straight to one of said city loop stations (Southern Cross)

then yes onto lilydale line 

10 hours ago, UNR33L said:

Pretty sure my brother went through 2 or 3 040's and changed to Walbro with no such issue? dunno. e85 lyf.

Pat gotta feel good driving it again I'm guessing, must be an animal with an RB25 in it now. 

I've replaced one after 5-6 years of use which I can accept. Touchwood the second one is still going strong.

I believe how the 040 is installed/mounted has more to do with longevity than E85 running through itself.