SAU Community

Got My 2010 V36 Dyno-tuned At Croydon Racing Developments

Hi All,

Got my V36 dyno-tuned at CRD yesterday.

Combined with just putting some dry type cold air intakes on it (no other mods), it has tweaked the performance of the car to how I would like it to be with minimal cost.

It removes the throttle lag you get standard with this car and it feels more like it launches more. It has a 'Raspy' racing kind of sound now through all gears.

The dyno print out shows about a 10% gain in power and torque and increased top speed.

It has also made the paddle changes more punchy.

I recommend it as the first thing to do to anyone who has a V36 stock standard as it changes the whole feel of the car.

Cheers.

post-111327-0-64285300-1452663732_thumb.jpg

Did they reflash using ECUtek like mine was? Post up your dyno graphs like I did in 2014. I'd like to compare.

Have you got a link to your graphs ? I would be keen to have a look thanks

OK did sound like a cool story. While we are judging some of you need a hug.

Got the intakes off AsM. 'Satisfaction' Cold Air Intake Systems. You can see on You Tube. The intakes changed the sound of the car.

Anyway that's all I wanted to do to my car so I'm happy with it. They probably flashed it with UPREV and told me it was a dyno-tune, but that's the art of being a mechanic.

For me I'm loving the torque, throttle response and power off the mark, particularly in paddle shift mode as I have an SP.

Attached is the dyno-graph.

post-111327-0-96843500-1452765154_thumb.jpg

I had the "03" 350GT Skyline and put the APS Twin Turbo System on it, only took it to 253awkw I asked for a mild tune, the turbos kicked in early , it was a fun car to drive. Added attachment, just loved that blue

While I was getting some work done on my R34 Jim mentioned something about a different chip for the 350GT that helped maintain the tune or something like that and was a good addition, maybe they have something for your model, ask Jim.

All the best

post-52098-0-69085300-1452800156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nismo 3.2ish