SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

Doing some basic tuning for now, double demerits too so don't want to risk my license.

Cars running on 7 month old E85, and seems to have developed a misfire with 1.4bar boost and above.

It's recently also got R35 coils and I've dialed up the dwell however it's still missing.

About 1.2/1.3bar it seems "ok", but I'll get it back on 98RON for a bit to clear up the system.

1bar at ~4000rpm

image.thumb.png.6c553ad9ecd2e555268ad51a9a3fca6a.png

1.3bar at ~4300rpm

image.thumb.png.975c0044d6f0b4eb1c0b8dfe0ab3dd6e.png

Noting the AFRs are shit house and I probably could still feed it a good amount of timing. Good to be behind the wheel again, and fuuark the dose is so good.

It sounds like a bus dosing, just goes suuuuuuuuuuuu when you back off lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Back to reno photos, stone is now in.

Without doors 

20190610_090917.thumb.jpg.a7ea14c50989ae5d58cb6f7dc045434f.jpg

With doors 

20190610_100450.thumb.jpg.93001dd69a13863b72dc80ca766b7547.jpg

Looks mad, how many Litres/KG of load so you get with that washer? Have you thought of tuning it a bit to get some more spins out of it? 

Came to check out the car. Strangely intrigued by the laundry.
Where can I get some of that gourmet xúc xích pâté?
Sullivan's Cove, quite difficult to come by. How is it compared to the French Oak? Looks fancy.

2 hours ago, Ben C34 said:

When that laundry is 400mm underwater the tiles will fall off and you won't be able to sell your house ever.

This isn't a don mega laundry. 

This is bok choy laundry. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2