SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

8 minutes ago, Steve85 said:

Dude... Its 2019. 20s minimum or you're not cool. ???
That car should be on a 30+ degree angle.

I'm just not bogan enough... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mlr said:

Nothing screams performance more than >

images (1).jpeg

Someone needs to make a set of chasers, but with the Chev bowtie instead of the holes all around the edge. 

Would make a fortune! 

32 minutes ago, MBS206 said:

Someone needs to make a set of chasers, but with the Chev bowtie instead of the holes all around the edge. 

Would make a fortune! 

In the late 90's I had VS S ute, 5ltr manual with chasers and Yokamaha Y352 (yeap, white lettering out), lowered on King springs, Hurricane headers and a straight 3" exhaust, it was all that was bogan.

Slow as fark, but sounded good and done good skids, ahhh, memories.......

I'll shut up now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Has all the fun bits, fuel system cost more than the car lol. Fab work cost more than the car too! 

oooof DON MEGA spec? why didn't you say earlier!?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, GTofuS-T said:

oooof DON MEGA spec? why didn't you say earlier!?!?

I have been enjoying spectating that thread. Is he proper special or troll?

4 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Fk Don Mega spec, this is Dim Sum Bok Choy spec 

?
How long til mexico trip?

No idea, but he has 2x big dollar car builds. I regard myself as insane with 1x car build that's incomplete however my focus is elsewhere these days.

Getting the car back tonight :)

Probably need to work on the tune a bit since the changes, so won't skid it's mum yet. Also need some cheapie tyres on the back, it's got 4X 265 new semis on it lol.

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

No idea, but he has 2x big dollar car builds. I regard myself as insane with 1x car build that's incomplete however my focus is elsewhere these days.

Getting the car back tonight :)

Probably need to work on the tune a bit since the changes, so won't skid it's mum yet. Also need some cheapie tyres on the back, it's got 4X 265 new semis on it lol.

You give me semi tyres and I'll skid them for you... 

8 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

@mlr you really should buy my R33, it has a full twin scroll setup which your old R33 never had :)

Also has fab work that's over the top and overkill LOL

I really want a stock fast car, where modding consist of plugging up an OBD2 cable.

He says as he continues to poor money in to the 33 :P

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Lololololol.. mate it's not cheap to skid semis.

Already poor from the fab work 

Cheap for me if you give them to me... :P

10 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

It's worse than a meth addiction, meth seems cheaper 

Tell me about it ??‍♂️

When you get what you want it’s worth it ,  but now I need some counseling , I have  boredom withdrawal  , need  Methadone ?