SAU Community

How much are you paying for CTP Greenslip

Guest DON91E

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:29 AM, GTR-N1 said:

Today...

$477.74 at NRMA, stating that the GT-R is insured by NRMA VVC (as loyalty)

Terry this is because you are old..

I see threads like this is a complete waste of time. It's a liability insurance, based on age and type of vehicle, age of driver & location. No one will be the same so you really can't compare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D_I_F said:

Terry this is because you are old..

I see threads like this is a complete waste of time. It's a liability insurance, based on age and type of vehicle, age of driver & location. No one will be the same so you really can't compare.

But if you have the same car, in the same area , etc and the only difference is you are really old like Terry, what is the price difference then. I would say it would not be $100s

Even if you are the same age and looking for the best deal this thread does help anyone looking for alternative company's prices for the cover .

Edited by Nismo 3.2ish

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, niZmO_Man said:

Well received an email with renewal...

$898.96 for 12 months

Solid... I wonder how many unregistered cars there are now on the road with those living on the poverty line and/or unemployed...  yes yes, they shouldn't have a car some will say, well then how would they go buy their groceries and/or take their kids to school? We don't have transportation networks like Japan so most Australians will need a car of some sort.

Then some politician will tell you to move further out because it's more affordable - then comes the next problem? how the heck are you going to get a job? Only option, make meth... then boom... we have a meth problem.

On 1/30/2017 at 9:49 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Solid... I wonder how many unregistered cars there are now on the road with those living on the poverty line and/or unemployed...  yes yes, they shouldn't have a car some will say, well then how would they go buy their groceries and/or take their kids to school? We don't have transportation networks like Japan so most Australians will need a car of some sort.

Then some politician will tell you to move further out because it's more affordable - then comes the next problem? how the heck are you going to get a job? Only option, make meth... then boom... we have a meth problem.

Every single cop car has technology to catch unregistered vehicles. Wouldn't take long for them to be pulled over.

Couple of years back I got pulled over twice driving to the post office and back to pay my greenslip. was a 5 minute round trip lol

But yeah meth is always the solution