SAU Community

How much are you paying for CTP Greenslip

Guest DON91E

Paid $721 for the Liberty through NRMA (discounts I suppose). The rest were around the $800 mark.

Also, rego is $496 this year! MVT $433, registration fee $63.

yeah, my lancer rego costs are the same.

500 bucks.

I swear last year it was around 400.

Massive jump in one year.

And I haven't had a pay rise in the last 5 years.

Makes it hard.

Maybe I should urge the Grand Mufti at Parramatta Mosque to adjust his announcement from an hour ago that, "Anyone who's thinking about staging an accident (with subsequent injury) should simply leave this country?"

Just askin'...

• 4 months later...

Nrma are the worst for that, basically they are hoping you're lazy and will just pay it without doing any research

Unless you have multiple policies and are a long term customer. I've been with them for over 8yrs and receive (I believe it's 10%, will have to double check) off my ctp and insurance

Yeah, Once I found out shannons do greenslips, been going there ever since, Usually less than $400.

Found out when I rang to get my car insurance policy number for another insurer's green slip, and they said, we can beat that price.

I do have compreshensive insurance on all (3 imports) cars with them, and am 34, so maybe that helps.

Yeah, Once I found out shannons do greenslips, been going there ever since, Usually less than $400.

Found out when I rang to get my car insurance policy number for another insurer's green slip, and they said, we can beat that price.

I do have compreshensive insurance on all (3 imports) cars with them, and am 34, so maybe that helps.

Hmmmm, i might check shannons out next time before renewing.

Does age play a factor in the price? If so, im not surprised i have to pay 850+

Unless you have multiple policies and are a long term customer. I've been with them for over 8yrs and receive (I believe it's 10%, will have to double check) off my ctp and insurance

see this is the guy they're trying to catch

I had 3 greenslips and 2 insurance policy's with them and when I did a quote for a new policy it was a lot cheaper then the renewal. Guy from work had just been renewing every year and I showed him the saving from a new policy and he couldn't believe he had been paying almost $400 a year extra