SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

My car got reversed into the front of last night. :):O:domokun: The front bar has a crack in it from the headlight down to the bottom of the numberplate mount roughly. Fair bit of paint scratched off the bar as well. Going to need a new front bar so the bodyworks place told me. Bonnet is also a little bit bent in. :banana:

some more power on the way, need to move house first dam it.

Well come on then, spill it...

My car got reversed into the front of last night. :banana::):domokun: The front bar has a crack in it from the headlight down to the bottom of the numberplate mount roughly. Fair bit of paint scratched off the bar as well. Going to need a new front bar so the bodyworks place told me. Bonnet is also a little bit bent in. :domokun:

DAMN dude thats not good news, are you able to plastic weld the bar???

I'll give ya a buzz about the AFM 2morrow after i ring the PO :O

Well lets just say i need a some new injectors and a new AFM but the rest is on the way, also a cam gear ordered. Not sure about power figures, still aiming for 250 rwKw but anything above 230 and i'de be happy. Hopefully Nick will sought out my current issues with the car LOL.

She's gona be different allright. LOL.

Well lets just say i need a some new injectors and a new AFM but the rest is on the way, also a cam gear ordered. Not sure about power figures, still aiming for 250 rwKw but anything above 230 and i'de be happy. Hopefully Nick will sought out my current issues with the car LOL.

She's gona be different allright. LOL.

Wog being different..... :rolleyes:

DAMN dude thats not good news, are you able to plastic weld the bar???

The bar is a fibreglass bar fortunately so that is being repaired as i type. Should get it back next week and then off to the bodyworks for the front bar to be resprayed and then getting the bonnet and the driverside door resprayed as they are both a little bit patchy. Wasn't planning on doing them until later in the year but might as well get them done while its there.

Best make a copy of that East Bear front bar... 'just incase' on the track next year!

New rims on the way and just ordered an east bear front bar. Won't get the bar till the end of August though.

Well its been a slow process getting my snotter on the road again.

This weather is the main killer at the moment as i dont have a shed/garage the car is just in the drive which means on days like today i cant get anything done :)

Basically to get the car running:

starter motor bolted back on

couple of heater hoses attatched

FMIC piping bolted up with a few adjustments

run all new vacuum lines (and figure out the mess from the old EBC) along with the electrics for the EBC

redo fuel lines (have to disconnect the additional 2 lines) and also the 2 extra injectors.

put ignition barrel back in and fix wiring where it was damaged

have new 1/4 glass put in

put rotors back on (getting machined today) along with freshly painted calipers and bleed brakes

sort out rest of the engine bay wiring which looks like a scattered birds nest...

and then there are a few other little things that needs to be done before i can pit pass it :O

Atleast my new parts lists looks good if Australia Post stop loosing my freaking gear :)

Sweet, snapped my rear cradle last night.. Dunno what the go is there.. ANYWAY if anyone has a hell cheap reliable daily for me with rego (under $1000) ring 0409869892 TODAY as I decided that my car is actually slow as shit and may aswell work it while it is off the road now.. Cheers, Jayson

well my new coils arrive today, turned out 4 were fried, replaced under warranty. Was told it was due to improper earthing, strange. SO i ordered an R33GTST specific earhting kit for the whole car, battery boot engine ect, from teh UK, briliant kit, $130 later.

Turbo arrivs this week, searching for new injectors and new AFM.

well my new coils arrive today, turned out 4 were fried, replaced under warranty. Was told it was due to improper earthing, strange. SO i ordered an R33GTST specific earhting kit for the whole car, battery boot engine ect, from teh UK, briliant kit, $130 later.

Turbo arrivs this week, searching for new injectors and new AFM.

Little strange about the earthing problems cobber...

What turbo did you end up going with???

Why not just buy Z32 from CRD and injectors from Aaron as they are the cheapest???

The turbo well it's that Rx7 Hybrid.

Once i get it i'll measure the A/R and see what's what.

Yeah the earthign is very bizzar, maybe that is what my problems are. Looks like a job for an auto sparky.

Well with the injectors i was hoping to get some 440cc ones from my contact in the US about $390 Au for a set of 6 delivered and yeah slide for the Z32.

BUT have to move house first.

The turbo well it's that Rx7 Hybrid.

Once i get it i'll measure the A/R and see what's what.

Yeah the earthign is very bizzar, maybe that is what my problems are. Looks like a job for an auto sparky.

Well with the injectors i was hoping to get some 440cc ones from my contact in the US about $390 Au for a set of 6 delivered and yeah slide for the Z32.

BUT have to move house first.

I didn't know that made side feed in 440's???

This weather is killing me, i have all the time in the world and cant spend any of it on the car and its so freaking close to being alive again :P

yeah in the us the 240SX came with them.

Ah ic...

UPDATES: rotors machined but will be the last time before i have to replace them :)

Replaced broken brake line fittings so hopefully that stops the leaks and increases pedal feel again...

Pulled my BRIDE out and fixed the runners so it can slide again and after sitting in it again im thinking of selling it as its too narrow in the base ;)