SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

The 33 is going ok. Took it to bridport yesterday for a blast. Its going really well but i have to get an exhaust for it as its very loud on the highway. It only has the 3inch dump pipes into 4inch collector :).

Stock cat back FTW :)

Yeah i know there is not much if i increase the displacment, it's more of a "can i do this" approach.

Hay GMB, do you need a hand with the liner to get it back on the road. I am seing a man about a dog today, i'll see if he has any rear quater windows for you.

Yeah i know there is not much if i increase the displacment, it's more of a "can i do this" approach.

Hay GMB, do you need a hand with the liner to get it back on the road. I am seing a man about a dog today, i'll see if he has any rear quater windows for you.

Yeah i know where your coming from cobber, i look forward to seeing the project take off :P

Motor is out so now i have to strip it down, swap everything over and attatch the box then drop it back in. Whilst im doing that i have to take the FMIC off and drain/flush the 4L of oil i it :)

Do the piping for the FMIC so it flows better with less joins, see if i can find an auto electrician to give me a hand to tidy up the wiring in the engine bay and look at the headlights. Then there is a matter of all the little fiddly things that i have put off since i first got the car :)

Be great if you can find a window cobber, it would be much appreciated :)

Cheers GMB

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i've decided to keep the car till the end of this year and do a few little things to it.

Im praying for some dry weather so i can drop the motor and box back in and get the thing running and on the road again.

Oh and i found a 1/4 window and its on its way :cool::thumbsup::sleep:

Now where did i put that shopping list :laugh:

hi GMB. ill come and give you a hand on the auto elec side of things if you like. i could make the trip down for a day and do it all for you. if theres one thing i love its tidying up wiring on imports.

i could give you a run down on some of the cars ive worked on but that would be bragging.

let me know anyway (pm)

hi GMB. ill come and give you a hand on the auto elec side of things if you like. i could make the trip down for a day and do it all for you. if theres one thing i love its tidying up wiring on imports.

i could give you a run down on some of the cars ive worked on but that would be bragging.

let me know anyway (pm)

HA HA HA thanks cobber but its a bit of a drive just to give someone a hand on there car for the day :P

my can Has been dynoed and tuned....and we have joined the 300 club .........301.8 rwkw for the R33.......happydays!

Pretty impressive figure cobber, any plans to use the car for anything in particular at all???

UPDATE FOR ME:

shopping list is getting smaller and car is getting closer to being on the road again :rofl:

My electrical issue's will be the "slowing factor" as its a bigger job than i anticipated, damn Japanese and there scotch locks :laugh:

whats up with the electronics?

Its dodgy and doesn't work in some cases and i want to tidy it up.

Trying to trace back some of the wires is an absolute nightmare though :woot:

I have to modify and rewire my headlights so i can actually see at night, fix ALL the wiring behind the dash and wire in the gauges.

Where the little shiznits broke in and destroyed the ignition barrel/wiring i have to fix that as well along with removing the earth kit that was in the car.

my can Has been dynoed and tuned....and we have joined the 300 club .........301.8 rwkw for the R33.......happydays!

well done :woot: What mods are you running?

cheers

Leigh

Its dodgy and doesn't work in some cases and i want to tidy it up.

Trying to trace back some of the wires is an absolute nightmare though :O

I have to modify and rewire my headlights so i can actually see at night, fix ALL the wiring behind the dash and wire in the gauges.

Where the little shiznits broke in and destroyed the ignition barrel/wiring i have to fix that as well along with removing the earth kit that was in the car.

i will be coming to hobart next weekend (plan at this stage) to pick up a top secret package and realy i wouldnt mind dropping in and doing a bit for you. i could put in a few hard hours anyway.

let me know what you think

So come on Leigh

we all know you've been working on the 33 so time for some pics and specs :O

No, haven't done anything to the car for ages. Going to put the cage in that I have got very shortly, but thats about it.

Edited by woolls

i will be coming to hobart next weekend (plan at this stage) to pick up a top secret package and realy i wouldnt mind dropping in and doing a bit for you. i could put in a few hard hours anyway.

let me know what you think

Well it would be much appreciated cobber, let me know if your heading down :thumbsup:

Here is my new car, mods at current are below. Hopefully there will be many more to come. :D I imported it through JDS. Thanks to Blake!

Specs:

1993 R32 Skyline GTS-T Type M

86000km

HKS Pod filter

Kakimoto RS-R 3 inch straight through exhaust

Apexi Coilovers

Pics

rimg0030wq0.jpg

rimg0037ik0.jpg

rimg0036tm8.jpg

Cheers

Stricko