SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote, Rd 1

Roy

Does your pride and joy runs 10s, 14s, or 18s? Or maybe you can eat 50 eggs. Its time to drop those tyre pressures and up that turbo pressure!

SAU-Vic in conjunction with the WRX Club of Victoria is once again lining up to see who can do the biggest burnouts, make the most noise, and i suppose go quick to boot

Date: Sat 23rd June

Venue: Heathcote

Time:

Gates open - 9am

Scruteneering - 10am

Racing starts - 11am - 4pm

Cost: $40 to race. $15 to spectate.

Payable on the day at the gate

Car must be roadworthy to pass scrutineering and you must be suitable dressed with ankle to wrist, non flammable materials. Helmets and proper footwear are required to participate on the day.

You do not have to be an SAU or WRX Club member to participate. The day's emphasis is having a good, fun day out. So bring family and friends.

Food and drinks shall be available at the Heathcote Kiosk.

Classes are as follows

- AWD Nissan / GTR Class

- RWD GTS-t Class

- WRX/Mitsubishi Class (VR4 Galants, GSR Lancer, 300GT/GTO etc)

- STi/EVO Class

- Intruder Class

- I have NO Class Sh1tbox Class

Great prizes from Nulon and other club supporters will go to the winners of each class.

Entrants

Roy - R32 GTSt

matlowth - EVO 9

STOCKGTR - R33 GTR

Finer6 - BA Typhoon

GTTR34 - R34 GTT

Mavric - R33 GTS25t

R31Nismoid - R31 GTS-R

B-rad33 - R33 GTS25t

Robo's - R33 GTS25t

Rowdy - the Van

SXR -S15

thebuzz - R32 GTR and the mighty 1200 Coupe

Interloper - R32 GTS4

Jetdat - R33 GTS25t

Do-Luck - 180SX

IMG_2680.jpg

header-new.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your pride and joy runs 10s, 14s, or 18s? Or maybe you can eat 50 eggs. Its time to drop those tyre pressures and up that turbo pressure!

SAU-Vic in conjunction with the WRX Club of Victoria is once again lining up to see who can do the biggest burnouts, make the most noise, and i suppose go quick to boot

Date: Sat 23rd June

Venue: Heathcote

Time:

Gates open - 9am

Scruteneering - 10am

Racing starts - 11am - 4pm

Cost: $40 to race. $15 to spectate.

Payable on the day at the gate

Car must be roadworthy to pass scrutineering and you must be suitable dressed with ankle to wrist, non flammable materials. Helmets and proper footwear are required to participate on the day.

You do not have to be an SAU or WRX Club member to participate. The day's emphasis is having a good, fun day out. So bring family and friends.

Food and drinks shall be available at the Heathcote Kiosk.

Classes are as follows

- AWD Nissan / GTR Class

- RWD GTS-t Class

- WRX/Mitsubishi Class (VR4 Galants, GSR Lancer, 300GT/GTO etc)

- STi/EVO Class

- Intruder Class

- I have NO Class Sh1tbox Class

Great prizes from Nulon and other club supporters will go to the winners and most consistent runners of each class.

Entrants

Roy - R32 GTSt

IMG_2680.jpg

header-new.jpg

Hey that's my car at last years meet. I will definitely be in. This time I hope my new clutch will hold up. Would like to see the stock engine and fuel, do a mid 11 sec pass before she goes. :(

I've never taken my car on a timed quarter mile run.. Ever. I get asked all the time "how fast does it do the quarter" I have no idea, nor do I really care... but I've always been curious to know what it can do.. it probably wont be great but I'll give it a shot :( Add me to the list!

I've never taken my car on a timed quarter mile run.. Ever. I get asked all the time "how fast does it do the quarter" I have no idea, nor do I really care... but I've always been curious to know what it can do.. it probably wont be great but I'll give it a shot :P Add me to the list!

Lets be serious for a sec

As if you didnt say that it runs 10s.

:(

I "might" be there... maiden voyage

Lets be serious for a sec

As if you didnt say that it runs 10s.

:(

I "might" be there... maiden voyage

Nah I get more satisfaction of seeing the blank look on their face when I tell them I don't know, I've never taken it down the quarter :P

Would be good to see your weapon back on the road..

I will be there, Heathcote is always a great day for racing and spectator point of view. The only downside, is the travel up and the slower times compared to Calder.

and the tow home :(

Nah I get more satisfaction of seeing the blank look on their face when I tell them I don't know, I've never taken it down the quarter :)

lol, I know that look :O