SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

black 33 gts-t s2 on Wellington rd this morning driven by a chick who seemed to like tailing everyone she was behind despite heavy traffic in every lane... :P

Edited by r32line

saw a white r33 GTR sounded nuts on sth gippy hwy heading towards cranbourne, looked like u were showing that ford and that commodore what a real car is. lol

on the way to work at bout 1:45ish saw a silver r33 series 2 on narre cranbourne rd then turned onto princess hwy then into fountain gate, then on my way home from work at bout 6:30pm was next to a black r33 series 2 near hallam pub then another black r33 series 2 with p plates on narre cranbourne rd

Just finished a job at the exhibition center and i was crossing the road, a guy in a 4door silver r33 series 2 gave me way, thank you so much lol if it wasnt for u i swear i wud have been there 4ever

Spotted CAJFLY this morning turning left out of wedgwood roar hallam. (he gave me a wave)

You have a very clean looking 33. I am reverting back to a stock front bar also..

Spotted CAJFLY this morning turning left out of wedgwood roar hallam. (he gave me a wave)

You have a very clean looking 33. I am reverting back to a stock front bar also..

thanks mate. i just have the front section where the number plate is cut out.