SAU Community

2009 Sau-vic Wall Calendar

Scotsman

Chris - Most of my car pics from the years gone by were lost when one of my hard drives failed (which is why i now run a fully restorable raid system).. i'll try see what i can find.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got any recent stuff really, I've been completely slack and not gone to any events.

All my car related stuff is here http://www.pbase.com/willstark/cars, has some track stuff, drag day, older DECAs and drift 4 dummies.

I know what you mean about organising Calendars, at the Rex club I run the monthly photo competitions (run until Sept), then we just pick the other months from the rest. We just have one pic per moth though, so only need 12 plus cover. I guess you're doing the same as the last calendar with a montage of pics per month?

If you don't get enough recent stuff and want any of my pics, I can send you the high res versions.

^^ Thats awesome Newton!!!! (although it looked scary as from pit lane)

1. Find out who took the pic and get his email addy or something so Chris can get permission to use it.

2. Are there lead up pics to that one?? :)

The Nur in that pic is Alex's and yes he is a member. Goes under the name of Jocky (I think)

If not, his son Tim (Tim GTR).

Yep Alex is a current member and definately needs to be in this years calendar

You know.. we could just save some time & lots of effort and go take pics of all his cars.. thats enough to fill 10 calendars.. at least.. :bunny:

Anyway send the pics through, people!!

Yep Alex is a current member and definately needs to be in this years calendar

You know.. we could just save some time & lots of effort and go take pics of all his cars.. thats enough to fill 10 calendars.. at least.. :P

Anyway send the pics through, people!!

LOL!

Yeah he has enough cars to fill all 12 months.

Does it have to be a SAU car?

Does it have to be at a SAU event?

Or does it have to be both?

Just has to be current SAU member's car. So you can send thru any pics of your car(s)

I like this one... Thanks to Bigbird Jarrod.

Yep - I will be going through Jarrod's pics and possibly doing a morewell page.