SAU Community

Skyline Drivers Losers?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged into this thread...

'ol miss 180sx... Hows the tractor going ? Your slightly more respected to these guys. You don't own a Skyline. Your still inferior thou.

it's developing a rebuild history as good as any rotor these days lol

They are not the marque car some like to think they are.

I'm not bagging out your emotional attachment or the car itself either. Its just a fact.

PS. I have owned both an R33GTSt and FD RX7.

I'm telling you now, the Rotary crowd and FD Crowd specifically are a million times more community based around the marque (and no... I dont considar the FD some special supercar better then your GTR's). I have found the Skyline Crowd more based on the Social Scene then anything.

How many of the first 100 members of SAU still have Skylines ???? Food for thought.... I can think of 5 or 6 straight away that don't.

So 5 or 6 out of a 100 - add a few more - this proves nothing more than some people like to sample new/different models. I know quite few ex-FD RX7 owners that have moved on too - they got sick of the engine reliablity issues that come with owning a 13B.

I must say though, how very surprising to see an ex-Skyline owner - mid range model at that - who has moved on and now owns a flagship Mazda model and is vocal about how good their new car is by comparision. ;-)

So 5 or 6 out of a 100 - add a few more - this proves nothing more than some people like to sample new/different models. I know quite few ex-FD RX7 owners that have moved on too - they got sick of the engine reliablity issues that come with owning a 13B.

I must say though, how very surprising to see an ex-Skyline owner - mid range model at that - who has moved on and now owns a flagship Mazda model and is vocal about how good their new car is by comparision. ;-)

hahahaha...

GTR's didn't do it for me. The rotor was where my heart always was... Even when I had the GTSt.

Plus... There are never ex-FD owners... Just FD rejected owners...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WCHNIwpemhU

I love you guys......

I'll post what I posted on the video.

'There is very little space to pass on these roads? If the R35 had started the Sudden Death round the GTR would be the winner. You can't expect in a single minute race for there to be any legit passing'

This video proves nothingggg

Edited by SEB88Y

hahahaha...

GTR's didn't do it for me. The rotor was where my heart always was... Even when I had the GTSt.

I love you guys......

Yeah I often buy the 'other' brand and model when I prefer something else... it's a hoot.

Hey look, there's nothing wrong with a bit of seal love - you'd get to see those seals all the time with that fragile whipper snipper motor :devil:

Oh, and thanks for the link to the Wiggles video.

Eats popcorn, and reads, looks around!!!!!

Wherever, Whoever, Whatever, people drive, there will always be nobs, yobbo's, morons etc..

You find them in all walks of life and different backgrounds.

Face it we are all sorrounded by idiots, build a bridge get over it an move on!

By blowing ones trumpet on how big there engine is obviously compounding issues in other areas of ones life?

A big shout out to all the unique car brothers out there. :devil::)

Yeah I often buy the 'other' brand and model when I prefer something else... it's a hoot.

Hey look, there's nothing wrong with a bit of seal love - you'd get to see those seals all the time with that fragile whipper snipper motor :devil:

Oh, and thanks for the link to the Wiggles video.

Seals are quick and nimble... Unlike Big slow oil tanker like movements of a whale!!!

oh... and lol@wiggles comment.

i think the comments of people not owning skylines to piss off from using this forum is pretty ignorant. kudos to people who widen their knowledge base other than their own make and model. they might learn and apply something here to their car like turbo setups, tuning, suspension setups and the like. you might as well bury yourself blow hole ass up on the beach if you just think a particular forum should be for those who only own one.

LOL Wow you Skyline owners really took the bait.

So there are no decent car enthusiasts on this board at all? Just ignorant irrational heads up their assholes my car is the best thing in the world sort of Skyline owners?

this post was supposed to be a post to gain the thoughts on ppl weather this issue was common all ova aus or just where i live not dis each other.....

obviously we have one thing in common............................................ we r all on this site! so lets conclude this and get the valid points through,

like this thread was intended to.

hahahaha...

I love you guys......

so by your own reasoning you would be a skyline reject? Which means the skyline was supperior to your driving abilities?

Seriously, coming onto a skyline forum and bagging out skylines to get a reaction? Yes congratulations it worked, we are all stunned and excited for you to achieve such greatness. Please accept my congratulations your doing your fellow RX7 drivers proud

Im an ex VL owner and I sure as hell dont go back on Calais Turbo and post shit about how much better my skyline is. Grow up.

In all honesty I like RX7's from about series 3 onwards. I however think your attitude gives RX7 owners a bad name

On Topic: I agree theres alot of people in skylines that probably shouldnt be, which is maybe one of the reasons why some might consider me a snob etc when pulled up next to me at lights. I got sick of pulling up next to idiots in skylines/imports/ricers that as soon as you give them a look want to show you how 'fast' there car is. So i dont bother giving them a glance, and for those who are genuinely being respectful to the car i drive etc then i apologise

Edited by Boostin96