SAU Community

Skyline Drivers Losers?

A female does not need a skyline to attract arseholes, just tits.

well i guess owning a skyline is my compensation for that then.

Edited by 000DNK

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i guess owning a skyline is my compensation for that then.

DAM, now your really putting your self down, your saying that you have the same thought process as a man, poor you. :cheers:

What men might they be?

If say there was a man driving past me in a ferrari at the same time a woman was going past riding a tricycle.

I know which spectacle I'd be watching.

I would go the ferrari first coz its only going to be a quick glimpse any way and then get a good look at the chick, BUUUT if the chick was swerving all over the place and about to go arse up then i would just go with the chick, you get a perv (possibly a big perv) and a laugh, would be a highlight of the week.

Some are for sure but i defintely think alot of enthusiasts for skylines, rexies, silvias etc are great; Most days when i drive i get people comming up to me in carparks, carwashes, maccas, pertrol stations etc and just saying hi/checking out my car/taking photos.

The ones who are wankers are the guys who rely completely on their car for respect; nevermind their personalities are like donkeys or they are as dumb as a hard cock.

Thats probably because the r34 GTR is still regarded as one of the more enthusiast type cars. Due to their price still around the $50k mark, you'd need to be enthusiast to spend that much on a second hand car instead of a new bmw/audi/merc etc

Hence why other enthusiasts driving in skylines, rexies, silvia's would be more comfortable in approaching you/thumbs up/wave because chances are you wouldn't be an ignorant cock.

With r32/r33's around the $5k-10k any joeshmo can buy one and its much harder to tell the difference between the friendly enthusiast or a takumi wannabe.

Thats probably because the r34 GTR is still regarded as one of the more enthusiast type cars. Due to their price still around the $50k mark, you'd need to be enthusiast to spend that much on a second hand car instead of a new bmw/audi/merc etc

Hence why other enthusiasts driving in skylines, rexies, silvia's would be more comfortable in approaching you/thumbs up/wave because chances are you wouldn't be an ignorant cock.

With r32/r33's around the $5k-10k any joeshmo can buy one and its much harder to tell the difference between the friendly enthusiast or a takumi wannabe.

Good point about the r34 gtr, when i was shopping for a new car to buy i didnt really want a second hand car but whats great about the r34 gtr is that all parts are quite avaliable! for instance, i was going to get a new s2000 for 76ish k but for 65k i got the vspec2 and if something goes, including the engine a rebuild of 10k will suffice and still be cheaper than the s2k

So far its the best choice i have made and there are no shortage of good workshops in vic/nsw etc

Like i always say, your only a loser if you think your car makes up for other weak points in your life eg: intelligence, personality, looks

Unfortunately there are quite a few sportscar drivers that are ugly as a herpes lesion and as dumb as a circumsised foreskin.

Bingo!

Good point about the r34 gtr, when i was shopping for a new car to buy i didnt really want a second hand car but whats great about the r34 gtr is that all parts are quite avaliable! for instance, i was going to get a new s2000 for 76ish k but for 65k i got the vspec2 and if something goes, including the engine a rebuild of 10k will suffice and still be cheaper than the s2k

So far its the best choice i have made and there are no shortage of good workshops in vic/nsw etc

Like i always say, your only a loser if you think your car makes up for other weak points in your life eg: intelligence, personality, looks

Unfortunately there are quite a few sportscar drivers that are ugly as a herpes lesion and as dumb as a circumsised foreskin.

2x Bingo!

Close thread.

its all because of the fast and the furious... idiots buy skylines because they are "cool", they dont know why they are "cool" just that they are.... then they wack on a pod, cannon, and gay chrome wheels with pathetic dish and offset and a massive bov... and drive like a goon.

its all because of the fast and the furious... idiots buy skylines because they are "cool", they dont know why they are "cool" just that they are.... then they wack on a pod, cannon, and gay chrome wheels with pathetic dish and offset and a massive bov... and drive like a goon.

I hate that movie and it's sequels.

They are preachers of rice.

Well I wave to other skyline drivers, and sometimes I get a response in the '33. When I have driven hot rods/muscle cars when I wave to other drivers I get a response just about every single time. Its just a culture difference.

To the second thing that has come up in this thread (RX7's), I have owned a series 2 for a lengthy period of time and driven an FC turbo extensively. In their terms of ownership both needed engine rebuilds (within 50,000kms of purchase) and I knew their history. Liked the sound and the power delivery. Disliked the community and reliability. To those that say they can be consistently reliable, well the rule of thumb is a rotary needs a rebuild twice as often as a piston engine. I'm not picking a fight its just the truth - I have nothing against rotary powered cars.

Regardless, a true automotive performance enthusiast likes all cars no matter what the make or model as long as it delivers the goods where it counts - on the road.