SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

The R34 test rig is in progress and will be tuned with the latest SS2 prototype this friday, hopping for 300rwkws+ with 20psi by 3500RPM.

Just saw that and my pants tightned slightly lol

• Like 1

Hey Tao I saw the ATR45SAT results on the standard rb26. 400kw 24psi e85. Boost comes on barely behind the standard twins! Did you have adjustable cam gears at all?

I look forward to fitting that

turbo to the 2630. I'm picking up the short block in the next few weeks so I should organise the turbo + 50mm gate asap

With the new SS2, the original print is based on the 21U high flow, except I have the freedom of using larger internal gate and different types of wheels, it is very promising.

The Rb26 ATR45SAT result, is from a unopened Rb26 engine using factory cams and cam gears. It drives extremely well on road, picks up boost nice and early in low gears and respond extremely well to throttle just like stock turbos. This turbo is designed for standard RB26 engines. By adjusting cams gears, responds should be improved that could possibly match the standard T25s.

Edited by hyper-gear
  • Like 1

Right, I've got fuel pump, clutch and injectors, all I need now is the turbo.

I was originally going for 300ish rwkw so was looking at the SS2, however the car is not a daily so why not shoot for something higher? That would be the G3 I believe?

Is there a guide on what's required to fit the G3, Stao? I will be taking it to one of the local guys for fitting so want to make sure they have everything required to get it on.

Also, what's the best way to go about making said purchase?

If its for a Neo motor, I will recommend our ATR43G4SAT model. That turbo wold be good enough to hit close to 350rwkws pump internally gated. Cost same as the G3, you can find it on our site under the ATR43 page. cheers

Hey cowboy, if its not your daily. Might i reccomend instead of doing that. Why not just go for say the 21u or the op6 On full e85? Both have seen over 300 fair easy on e95 with basic bolt ons? Just a thought :)

Hey cowboy, if its not your daily. Might i reccomend instead of doing that. Why not just go for say the 21u or the op6 On full e85? Both have seen over 300 fair easy on e95 with basic bolt ons? Just a thought :)

I've put a lot of thought into E85, and really want to go down that path, but I think that'll have to come with a flex tune one day. For now I'm going to stay pump. I sized my injectors to give me the capacity to go E85 one day.

If its for a Neo motor, I will recommend our ATR43G4SAT model. That turbo wold be good enough to hit close to 350rwkws pump internally gated. Cost same as the G3, you can find it on our site under the ATR43 page. cheers

It is for a Neo.

Is it basically bolt on?

Yes, Check my last result from a month ago. made 311rwkws on 20psi with a cooler restriction with pump fuel. It can be made as a bolton turbo. Cost $1250 inc oil line.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Check my last result from a month ago. made 311rwkws on 20psi with a cooler restriction with pump fuel. It can be made as a bolton turbo. Cost $1250 inc oil line

Is this what I need to order?

CVw1vuL.jpg

OMFG, finally, it is done.

After talking about it for what seems like years I've finally put down some cash.

ATR43G4 Ordered!

Now just need to get it all fitted.

I have the following:

Walbro 460

Id1000s

Split fires

Car already has fitted:

Exhaust

Front mount

PFC

CAI

EBC2

Iridiums - will gap down to 0.8mm

Anyone see anything I've missed?

I'm shooting for 320+ on pump.

OMFG, finally, it is done.

After talking about it for what seems like years I've finally put down some cash.

ATR43G4 Ordered!

Now just need to get it all fitted.

I have the following:

Walbro 460

Id1000s

Split fires

Car already has fitted:

Exhaust

Front mount

PFC

CAI

EBC2

Iridiums - will gap down to 0.8mm

Anyone see anything I've missed?

I'm shooting for 320+ on pump.

ditch the iridiums and get bcpr7es plugs.
  • Like 1