SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Yes it is. The recommendation would be working with our high pressure actuator, that will cost you $990 inc oil line. That way the waste gate bunk can travel all the way to a full 90 leaving gate port wide open. Gives abit more top end .

In terms of the housings I can swap it over for you as I have a spare.

How much boost to make 330rwkw on the SR20VET stao?..im guessing not a lot..and theres a lot more left in it

FWD/AWD is totally different beast to RWD.

The different orientation engines don't make comparable power. Plus driveshafts/diffs/gearbox are holding that particular car back from more power.

FWD/AWD is totally different beast to RWD.

The different orientation engines don't make comparable power. Plus driveshafts/diffs/gearbox are holding that particular car back from more power.

Yep i know this..

I also could work out pretty easy its not on kill..that turbo is a 61mm ish comp with a 64mm rear..it would want to have plenty left ex gated..

Cheers

Darren

• 2 weeks later...

ATR43SS2 making 294rwkws @ 20psi P98 fuel:

Hypergear turbo z32 afm 770cc inj power fc ecu and boost t running 20psi

Been working on few new prototypes G3SAT turbos running Hybrid ball bearing combinations lately. I think I'm hitting a wall of getting any better then 20psi @ 3550RPM without comp surge. The drive ability is great however. I might be giving it to Mr Richo and see if that improves his track times.

• Like 2

dirty plug, but if anyone wants a stock RB20DET/25DET manifold with already 55mm extended studs fitted of which 38mm is exposed at a minimum.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/463178-fs-syd-rb20det-rb25det-stock-manifold-with-extended-studs-for-hektics/

Good for Hypergear turbo upgrades :)

Some more testing and evaluation results. This is our last BB ATR43G3SAT prototype turbocharger on R34 with P98 fuel internally gated. Note the linearness in power and torque curve to 5000RPM. Turbo made 308rwkws @ 20psi.

atr43sat308rwkw.jpg

atr43sat308rwkwboost.jpg