Merli

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... I've had a few Skylines now... Four to be exact :P

I don't have any photos on my laptop here at work, but here's a photo of my last GTR...

DSC_1894.jpg

Get some up of your white R33 that we used to play with at the Motoconcepts days... I still love that car!

Yeah definitely still love that car... I wonder where it's hanging out now, or if it's still in one piece? :)

Made gobs of power in it's day... 300rwkw from a GTS-t was unheard of back then!!!

That thing never missed a beat, even with all the thrashings we gave it on the track.

Ahhhh... the memories :woot:

no the whiteline bars are NOT stiffer than the cusco ones even though they are solid and more than double the weight. the cusco ones are lighter, stiffer, better made, come with all the parts needed, and not very expensive. the whiteline ones are ill fitting, cheaply made, and don't always come with all the required bits. and they are damn heavy. simple as that. the only advantage the whiteline ones have is they are adjustable.

Interesting- i've never tested it. Where/how did you test them?

S15 ones fit fine but are very heavy. I have heard of the poor fitment, friend of mine had to send his whiteline bars back for his evo 6 as they hit the chassis and were actually warped.

Get some up of your white R33 that we used to play with at the Motoconcepts days... I still love that car!

I loved that car as well. So much better then your GTR :) I still remember you leaving the Cricketers Arm with a bit of gate off through the countryside. Such a nice car

let me shoot up some pics :woot:

wnos25tfront.jpg

wnos25teng.jpg

wnos25tback.jpg

A GTS-t with GTR badge and wing

:bunny:

goggles.jpg

Yeah tell me about it :banana: :banana:

They were on there when I bought the car... I could live with the wing, but not the badge, so the first thing I did was drive it home and get out the heat gun and steel wire to take off the badge.

Came off nicely, but after removing the leftover glue, I found two holes in the bootlid :(

So I put the badge back on and never got around to getting the holes welded up and repainted...

:(:rofl:

Your last GTR there.

I just found a set of those mags to go my R32. So nice and good offset...just need flaring :banana:

Nice numbers on the Gts-t as well.

Your last GTR there.

I just found a set of those mags to go my R32. So nice and good offset...just need flaring :banana:

Nice numbers on the Gts-t as well.

Flaring guards is easy, and makes the car look TUFF :banana: Do it!

300rwkw is nothing these days, but back then, it was an eye opener! Most modified GTS-ts were around the 220rwkw mark.

Flaring guards is easy, and makes the car look TUFF :bunny: Do it!

300rwkw is nothing these days, but back then, it was an eye opener! Most modified GTS-ts were around the 220rwkw mark.

I am! :banana:

300 is still a nice round number. Just got to make the fkn thing reliable :banana:

That thing never missed a beat, even with all the thrashings we gave it on the track.

Damn the reliability of those RB25's!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Andrew. Sensational. I only came across your thread today and am really liking what you've done so far. Your attention to detail really makes me feel I should've spent a little more time on some aspects of my own 32 build. Seems to make all the difference. I love what you did with the cage and attaching it to the bar under the dash. That's exactly what I should have done to get the front stays closer to the pillers but didn't click untill it was all bent and welded in.

Your thoughts on brake and suspension gear is also very close to what I have planed when required funds become available.

Again, nice work.

Coop