SAU Community

R34 Led Bootlid Brake Light?

OK here's the final news ;)

The boot LED is as pictured below, it's a silvered PCB with 3M sticky pad. You simply open up the brake light housing and stick the two ends of the PCB in the reflector as shown (bottom-centred) bolt back in place and you're done!

The order has been placed and at the very worst they should be here within 3 weeks (fingers crossed)

Pricing is $27.50 delivered through SAU....a good discount over my pricing on ebay

P280909_1105.jpg

P280909_1113.jpg

P280909_111302.jpg

P280909_1138.jpg

Edited by 666DAN

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered 2 sets of the middle Brake LED's today should be good.

Me and a mate have done the Reverse LED's also but we cut the back of the housing out and then stuck the block of LED's in there came out really well i can post some pics if you like they are heaps brighter than the original globes.

Ordered 2 sets of the middle Brake LED's today should be good.

Me and a mate have done the Reverse LED's also but we cut the back of the housing out and then stuck the block of LED's in there came out really well i can post some pics if you like they are heaps brighter than the original globes.

definatly interested bud, post away

666DAN, i got a question for ya, how does the LED strip sit in place in the light housing? im assuming it doesnt bounce around in there?

Nup, no bouncing around. It's similar to the one above....comes with 2 screws that line up with the existing holes in the reflector. Also has a 3M adhesive rubber backing, between the 2 fixing methods it doesn't move at all.

hey dude, what size led panel did you use?

looks good man :)

can't remember what size they where but i just measured the light and made sure i didnt get one any bigger than that.

Jason it seriously looks like u just put that pic in paint and just erased an area in each reverse light lol..

Dowsetts already broken one of his..

I really like the LED Bootlid brake light.. Ill have to get one next month.

• 4 weeks later...
OK here's the final news :)

The boot LED is as pictured below, it's a silvered PCB with 3M sticky pad. You simply open up the brake light housing and stick the two ends of the PCB in the reflector as shown (bottom-centred) bolt back in place and you're done!

Pricing is $27.50 delivered through SAU....a good discount over my pricing on ebay

Hey, Dan. I shouldn't have been so keen! I just sent you an order through E-Bay!! That will teach me to read the whole thread!! :happy:

If you get the reverse light kit figured out, I would definitely take one. If you manage to do the fog light in red and white (for second reverse light) now that would be cool!

Cheers. :P

Hey, Dan. I shouldn't have been so keen! I just sent you an order through E-Bay!! That will teach me to read the whole thread!! :)

If you get the reverse light kit figured out, I would definitely take one. If you manage to do the fog light in red and white (for second reverse light) now that would be cool!

Cheers. :)

Actually works out $31 delivered now as I can't sen them anything but registered. Yep looking into the other lights at the moment.