what have you lost? all our shit

where did it go? shit everywhere

how will you rebuild? shit

how does it make you feel? shit

what about your friends in the area? shit too

how long will the clean up take? shit

do they really need to ask obvious as balls questions to them every day

leave the poor people alone

lol virginboy, congrats, you actually picked the most undesirable car that's not P plater legal to buy. like of all the permutations and combinations you picked the worst. sadly even if it was a CA18i or RB20E it'd still have been a better choice than an auto GTS4 sedan for you.

Your only hope is that you find an idiot with a GTR who wants to build a GTR sedan using his engine and gearbox etc.

Heel toeing is used in racing so they don't take their foot off the brake approaching a corner. There is absolutely no need for it on the street

nah bro, manufacturers of road cars put syncros into gearboxes just so that it looks good on the brochure, it's up to us emo 32 race car drivers to rev match the gears on the streets. I mean, what would they know, it's not like they spent millions developing a system so that you don't have to do extra work and look like some track day hero.

I'm sure Hamilton heel-toes his AMG too when he's drivin around London.

lol @ being lectured by the two people who sold up their skylines and driving dailys.

No one said its needed but if there are opportunities on the road to practice so you arent a total noob on the track then why not? Not hurting anyone or breaking any laws, just improving your skill.

So Shan you think its best to just ride through the gears and syncros cause thats how they built it? Why wear out the syncros (on an already 18yr+ gearbox) and jerk the car during down shifts? Id like to go through a corner without sitting in neutral like a noob or shifting midway or on exit. Its natural habit anyways, but probably not for hardparking golfs

lol @ Paul, please go to QLD, hang around a centre for a while and give those exact answers lol

esp to one of those bitches with a smile on their face the whole time

fark who needs rims when there's the house in the background of that pic..

lol @ being lectured by the two people who sold up their skylines and driving dailys.

No one said its needed but if there are opportunities on the road to practice so you arent a total noob on the track then why not? Not hurting anyone or breaking any laws, just improving your skill.

So Shan you think its best to just ride through the gears and syncros cause thats how they built it? Why wear out the syncros (on an already 18yr+ gearbox) and jerk the car during down shifts? Id like to go through a corner without sitting in neutral like a noob or shifting midway or on exit. Its natural habit anyways, but probably not for hardparking golfs

Ouch, deep burn. I sold my car so obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about. Same goes for Shan, what would he know

How much is your house worth? :cheers:

• Like 1

you dont need to heel toe on the street... realistically, rev matching is enough in 99% of situations...

you dont need to heel toe on the street... realistically, rev matching is enough in 99% of situations...

this.

pat, i'll admit I do rev match in the golf, to remove the jerking around between shifts. the gearing's way too high in the golf to start with to make up for the gutless engine.

even the GTS4 with the twin plate OS giken I just did simple rev matching on the street, on track I heel toe. 240z will receive the same treatment.

I can't think of many situations on a street where I need to slow down and exit the corner at full speed like on a track. Usually when I slow down while dailying, it's to come to a stop or some shit.

Ouch, deep burn. I sold my car so obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about. Same goes for Shan, what would he know

How much is your house worth? :cheers:

lol wasnt a burn, just an observation and dont worry about my house situation buddy, things are in the works :cheers:

+1, if you know how to correctly rev-match its no different to heel-toeing. You still making as much noise as heel-toeing just applying brakes instead of coasting between rev matching.

this.

pat, i'll admit I do rev match in the golf, to remove the jerking around between shifts. the gearing's way too high in the golf to start with to make up for the gutless engine.

even the GTS4 with the twin plate OS giken I just did simple rev matching on the street, on track I heel toe. 240z will receive the same treatment.

we all in agreement, so whats the problem? :cheers:

so i'm watching this show called "chop shop: london garage"

it's yet another reality show about douchebags that modify cars in a heinous manner, but without the budget of pimp my ride et all

anyhoo... they are doing an XJS and they decided they want it wide on 20's... so what do they do? buy negative offset 20x13's?

nope

they get custom spacers machined... 6 fucking inches on the rear and like 4 on the front, and then proceed to fit what looks like around 20x8+40ish chrome hellafail type rims

AND they wanna race it at the "festival of speed"