SAU Community

Neil's R33 Gts-t Build

Neil

You won't even have to honk when driving down Oxford street now

What will I say to that cute guy when he sticks his head in my window and see's my blue door trims. They are next on the agenda sweety. If it makes you still want to love me Pete I'll stop there.

Cheers

Neil.

role up to my joint with a warm slab of beer. how do ya live with yourself

farken baby sitters

attachicon.gifneil.jpg

Hang on a second there tiger,,,YOU had 2 beers in the fridge and I beleive we drank my cold roadies.

That slab is not for you bitch,,,they are Jenna's for picking up my wheels.

What a great looking baby sitting bloke I am.

Picked up my wheels and tyres today,,thanks Jenna for your help picking them up.

post-29-0-29940800-1429965657_thumb.jpg

Roy seems to like them,,, nothing beats a bit of dribble.

• Like 2

Picked up my wheels and tyres today,,thanks Jenna for your help picking them up.

attachicon.gifskyline 072.jpg

Roy seems to like them,,, nothing beats a bit of dribble.

If it weren't for Roy, I'd think you'd been playing with the camera and taking photos of RC car tyres :P

I hope these make it stick to the road better and lots more fasts!

Ha Ha yes I see what you mean.

That dribble is almost the width of a tyre so that makes it about 265mm long. That why everything in our house has either been slobered on or covered in dog hair. 2 Great Danes is double the mess.

So while the slicks are going to be great,,,I have another little problem. With all this shit weather we have been having and from all accounts we are about to get a whole heap more,,,what do I do about wet tyres.

Kempsey's round of the NSW hillclimb champs is on this weekend and they are predicting lots of rain. If they declare the track officially wet I won't be allowed out and it's a bloody long way to go for no fun. So I decided to buy some street tyres as my wets.

post-29-0-39570900-1430302328_thumb.jpg

post-29-0-52047600-1430302343_thumb.jpg

At a $100 bucks each I now own some shit tyres that will allow me to run.

Cheers

Neil.

Got this email tonight,,,shit we are all packed and ready to go,,, what a bummer.

Hi all, due to the Severe weather warnings for the Mid north Coast, it is with regret Kempsey Sporting Car Club is cancelling round 5 of the NSW Hillclimb Championships at Mount Cooperabung. We apologise to anyone that has been inconvenienced by this decision but the committee feels it would be fool hardy to proceed with the event. For those of you that have payed for entry's via bank deposits, if you can get back to me with your account details we will make refunds asap. For those that have paid by Cheque they will be returned in the mail asap.

This decision has not been made lightly and again we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Kempsey Sporting Car Club

Maybe take some solace in the fact it's not the first event this year canned due to weather.

SE Queensland is also due for a few decent showers over the next few days.

Hopefully they might be able to pick up a date later in the year.

I want to find out how good those Avons are.

Maybe take some solace in the fact it's not the first event this year canned due to weather.

SE Queensland is also due for a few decent showers over the next few days.

Hopefully they might be able to pick up a date later in the year.

I want to find out how good those Avons are.

Yep I fully understand why they pulled the pin,,, big red blobs on the weather map says it's going to get ugly. It was a weird feeling last night and today un-packing and not spun a tyre in anger.

Truth be known we only entered this round to grab maximum points,,,(it always has low entrys) and for us a bit of a holiday in the country. I hope they don't get another date actually. I have no holidays left.

The next 2 rounds (Grafton & Tamworth) will give a good indication on the Avons.

Cheers

Neil.

It looks like being very wet over the weekend and it would have taken more than the Toyo's to get some grip it that much water.

The best thing is Cheryl gets to play another day without risking damaging her due to a very wet track.

It just means that we have to wait 5 weeks until we get to see how good the Avon's really are.

Ah Charles,,,one should not be worried about some little problem like water falling from the sky.

We drive Skylines and they love slippery conditions.

I'd much prefer to be in Cheryl in the rain than almost anything else.

Cheers

Neil.

Im following your thread and hope i can one day do the same...

Hopefully sau nats gets sorted this year, my yearly ritual so it seems...

Im following your thread and hope i can one day do the same...

Hopefully sau nats gets sorted this year, my yearly ritual so it seems...

You could always save on the work,,,money and blood letting. Buy Cheryl.

You pimping her out to others now? Shame on you Neil :P

Ha Ha,,,yes everything in this world is for sale mate as you well know,,, someone just has to pay up. I would have bought the Purple GTR from Canberra but Mel hated the colour.

Sooner or later I will move on to something else.

Cheers

Neil.