SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Well the internal gate 20g sucked balls last night. Well it did perform well except it was running 21psi minimum. This on 98 octane, We got it up to around 280kw.

We tried everything to back the boost down, even had the wastegate flap off and was lazy onto boost but then ran 21psi after 5000.

Ill post sheet up later

Its not blakes old turbo.

Roy at 4750 there is a missfire, i have fitted splitfires which sorted the constant miss, and a few other things but there is a miss at 4750 everytime.

The dyno rpm scale isnt perfect guys. Working off roller speed

I had barely any preload on my last td05h18g and I got full boost 19psi by 4200rpm on a sr but now got another one on the same engine but preloaded it about 3mm 3 complete turns in and now it makes 20psi by 4000rpm

Only difference now is its running eflex e85 where as it was running bp98 before

So not sure if preloading the wastegate tighter made the 200rpm boost response better or the fuel

Its not blakes old turbo.

Roy at 4750 there is a missfire, i have fitted splitfires which sorted the constant miss, and a few other things but there is a miss at 4750 everytime.

The dyno rpm scale isnt perfect guys. Working off roller speed

Ah, k.

Did you try increase the spark dwell?

No i didnt. Car will be back monday night. Worked on ur car, ill try it on the rb25 tomorrow. Only 1 trouble area at 5000.

He is going to weld a new dump to the turbo, the stock setup even with the die grinded outlet sucks balls.

ah me clutch fail!

Did you get a graph anyway?

On the news on poncams for my car, someone has a spare set lying around who I'm going to do some deals with so will have new results soonish :whistling:

Hey Simon how does your old T04Z GTR compare with ur current T67 GTst in terms of rolling runs on the street, take -off and seat of the pants whack?? Much in it?

yeah it should get close, was told it had a new clutch..big words like heavy duty and ceramic were used...

looks like they were just that... words :/

I hate the screamer already, when it first cracked I thought WTF!!!...some more work for you Scotty..lol

Thin red line is my old turbo, I have lost a little down low but it doesnt really feel any slower ..power ramps up so much nicer..

DSC04047.jpg

It Did hit 276kw at one point, holds boost nice too

DSC04048.jpg

Im just happy I can drive it again and as long as I dont mash the pedal too hard the clutch holds up ok :D